Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ne Scotland Motor Show

sparkystav

yeah we could do but would need to be nice and sharp.think am going to take some cleaning stuff with me also so can give the car a nice shine lol

Yeah i ll have all my polish and stuff with me as well

Oh and Ormi that would be 5 for you mate!lol

Dont wanna get told of by your missus for goin up too fast! :tomato:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah we could do but would need to be nice and sharp.think am going to take some cleaning stuff with me also so can give the car a nice shine lol

Yeah i ll have all my polish and stuff with me as well

Oh and Ormi that would be 5 for you mate!lol

Dont wanna get told of by your missus for goin up too fast! :tomato:

:lol:

sorry guys dont think i would be able to make it to the meet as i thought the engine would have been here on friday and had it fitted by saturday and would be at the meet next week but its not all going as planned. the guy couldn't take the engine out today and had it posted by tommarow so going to be recieving it next week and hopefully get it fitted on next saturday.

sorry guys

sorry guys dont think i would be able to make it to the meet as i thought the engine would have been here on friday and had it fitted by saturday and would be at the meet next week but its not all going as planned. the guy couldn't take the engine out today and had it posted by tommarow so going to be recieving it next week and hopefully get it fitted on next saturday.

sorry guys

Gutted for you asi.am sure we will have loads of pics for you

the spark plug broke into the engine and a compression test shows the piston or something on those lines is f*****d up so i could either take the head off which would have cost me alot so the other option was to source a engine for a good price with less miles on it. the engine is costing me £300 delivered and fitting is £200 so all in £500. which would have been similar with opening the head up.

the spark plug broke into the engine and a compression test shows the piston or something on those lines is f*****d up so i could either take the head off which would have cost me alot so the other option was to source a engine for a good price with less miles on it. the engine is costing me £300 delivered and fitting is £200 so all in £500. which would have been similar with opening the head up.

Fair do's mate. Was just askin as i did nt know.

Good price on fitting mate whose that with?

its cool marc. just a nightmare as the car has been off the road for 3 weeks now. i know a guy who works for VW. had my clutch and other things done from him so me and him is doing it. he getting all the tools needed so not too bad.

well ive had emails from:

Micromarc:

Cameron is200sport:

Rogue:

Asi:

Sparkystav:

Mr Mole:

So if anyone else want to come, get your names down. and PM me your Real name and reg number please

I'm coming all the way from Englandshire so theres no excuses for you scottish lot!

Rig-Pig

Abbot

C499 Kev

Colbecoz

These people had said they'll come but not pm'd their details.

if your still coming can you do it ASAP please.

Stav

Micromarc:

Cameron is200sport:

Rogue:

Asi:

Sparkystav:

So if anyone else want to come, get your names down. and PM me your Real name and reg number please

I'm coming all the way from Englandshire so theres no excuses for you scottish lot!

What about me ???

dont think Stav wants you to be there Mr Mole :lol:
Stav going to be staying at mole's ain't he.well if the boys from edinburgh etc want to meet me at stonehaven or micromarc you have my mob.give me a text and we will get a plan sorted out.as for mole and stav will we just meet you at the aecc gate or the b&q just past the aecc???

Micromarc:

Cameron is200sport:

Rogue:

Asi:

Sparkystav:

Mr Mole:

What about me ???

Sorry mate, dont know how i missed you

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links