Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rx450h price is confirmed. UK will get Premier and F Sport only at UK launch .

FSport spec will not get HUD at launch.

Premier without pano roof will be £69995.

No HUD? WTF? I'm presuming it'll be added later on?

So basically they increased the price and took HUD off? That's brilliant

There is something seriously wrong with Lexus marketing in Europe imho.

The RX's testing in Vienna come in three specs. Luxury, F Sport and Premier. The F Sport's in Vienna definitely don't have HUD and neither does the Luxury spec. But the F Sport revealed at the NY motorshow did have HUD.

I'm assuming that the bottom of the range will start at approx £49-52000 rising to £70000+ for the Premier. Thats a serious price hike.

I'm just going to wait till they sort out a firm spec for the RX and then decide. I gather they did the same thing with the NX re the Pano roof. They were only going to the standard roof and then changed their minds.

There is something seriously wrong with Lexus marketing in Europe imho.

The RX's testing in Vienna come in three specs. Luxury, F Sport and Premier. The F Sport's in Vienna definitely don't have HUD and neither does the Luxury spec. But the F Sport revealed at the NY motorshow did have HUD.

I'm assuming that the bottom of the range will start at approx £49-52000 rising to £70000+ for the Premier. Thats a serious price hike.

I'm just going to wait till they sort out a firm spec for the RX and then decide. I gather they did the same thing with the NX re the Pano roof. They were only going to the standard roof and then changed their minds.

Do the F-Sport's have ML though? I might be able to live without HUD but its still a PITA.

OK so with regards to NX marketing, it was popular demand that brought the panoramic sunroof in.

Ive been told to contact Jason Stanley, Lexus UK Product Marketing Manager as they are open to changes if customers demand it so Ive sent him a message.

In regards to the price hike - its going to be fully loaded so I guess its to be expected - ive been told the quality of the interior was very good and so was the driving experience - how did you find it in Vienna?

Good luck with that. Dealers and owners have been contacting Lexus for best part of a year now regarding the lack of spec options on the sub Premier NX models. If anyone is listening, it obviously takes them a long time to put things in place. I'm pretty sure the Panoramic Roof was on option from day one on the NX. I bought mine in September 2014, and it was certainly available then, although I decided against because it removed the roof rails.

Good luck with that. Dealers and owners have been contacting Lexus for best part of a year now regarding the lack of spec options on the sub Premier NX models. If anyone is listening, it obviously takes them a long time to put things in place. I'm pretty sure the Panoramic Roof was on option from day one on the NX. I bought mine in September 2014, and it was certainly available then, although I decided against because it removed the roof rails.

Yes they put the panoramic sunroof just before the car went on sale in the UK but it wasn't on the original spec sheets.

Worth seeing what Mr Stanley says lol

I'm going to Vienna at the beginning of September but I wanted to know what spec the cars were and what options each one had. When I was informed re F sport without HUD, I was slightly puzzled. At the NY show the F Sport clearly had HUD but the one in Vienna doesn't!!? It could be that the F sport in Vienna hasn't been fitted with it but it will be available . I gather the current RX f sport comes with HUD as standard. Is this correct?

Ok. So the information provided can't be correct re 2016 F Sport and HUD. I'll just wait to see what the exact spec's are when I get there.

Trying to get info from Lexus marketing is a complete PITA.

Ok. So the information provided can't be correct re 2016 F Sport and HUD. I'll just wait to see what the exact spec's are when I get there.

Trying to get info from Lexus marketing is a complete PITA.

However it could be that Lexus have removed it from the F Sport thinking it may be unneeded as the F Sport has the new digital speedo

I'm sure Lexus removed options from the IS when the 3rd gen came out too

The above statement holds true. They have done exactly the same thing with the new GS-F. They have removed the HUD option altogether since it has the F Sport moving dial thingy.

The GS-F will also be driven in Vienna, but they have it in white. The same car was showcased in Barcelona and it looks terrible. The IS F -Sport in White looks stunning in my opinion, as it doesn't have any big air intakes etc . The GS-F on the other hand is full of them and will be very colour sensitive . I'm intrigued by the GS-F. It looks great in Ultra Blue but the switchgear that was paraded in Detroit is exactly the same as the current GS, albeit with a back button for nav.

It will be interesting to see what it's really like in real life .

Yes, I was hoping for the satnav/comm screen to be the same as the new RX with the new crisp graphics as well as the new HUD. Apparently it's the same as the current one with a back button , and the deletion of HUD .

Yes, I was hoping for the satnav/comm screen to be the same as the new RX with the new crisp graphics as well as the new HUD. Apparently it's the same as the current one with a back button , and the deletion of HUD .

Just a facelift then I guess. It looks good in Blue but the white looks odd. Would love to see it in Crimson Red though or Orange

Yeah the blood red/ something red is offered in the States but I've never seen it here in Switzerland or the UK.

I've seen a Red on Red GS300h. Loved it would definitely buy if I wanted that sort of car

I think the CT generally looks crap lol

• Like 1

There is some truth in that. But in my opinion the CT looks awful in white but brilliant in black.

We've just had the IS F Sport in White with the Rose leather for a 48 hour test drive, as my wife is looking for a new car. The colour really suited the car.

My ideal car would be the GS450h f Sport with all the European options in Mica Blue .

I know this post veering off course , my apologies.

There is some truth in that. But in my opinion the CT looks awful in white but brilliant in black.

We've just had the IS F Sport in White with the Rose leather for a 48 hour test drive, as my wife is looking for a new car. The colour really suited the car.

My ideal car would be the GS450h f Sport with all the European options in Mica Blue .

I know this post veering off course , my apologies.

I think the CT FSPORT looks horrid. I don't mind the luxury and Premier though. They look smart-ish

There aren't many cars that don't look good in black.

The new RX looks pretty good in Sonic White though!

Lexus%2B1.JPG

Lexus%2B2.JPG

Lexus%2B3.JPG

Lexus%2B4.JPG

Lexus%2B7.JPG

• Like 1

It's a lovely looking thing isn't it? I've cancelled my Cayenne deposit and am concentrating on the RX. The dealership is bending over backwards for a firm commitment. Few weeks and then making a decision .

It's a lovely looking thing isn't it? I've cancelled my Cayenne deposit and am concentrating on the RX. The dealership is bending over backwards for a firm commitment. Few weeks and then making a decision .

Rayaans, that white RX has your name all over it!

Does look a lot better there from those amateur photos than the marketing shots I've seen elsewhere!

Yep - Im going to see what that new Caviar colour looks like and the red but Im sure ill probably get another white one! May go for the Premier this time but I like those wheels and theyre only available on the Luxury version!

Aaaah Decisions!

Does the current RX offer Tri/Quad zone climate control? Or is it just dual zone?

It's dual zone. Passenger and driver only.

On a side note, when is the brochure being released to the public? I thought it was beginning of August yet I haven't got anything

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links