Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Advance

Great thread, looking to pick up my Advance in early August, Arctic White met paint being the only extra I ordered. Not had a reversing camera before, should be interesting.

• 4 weeks later...

I pick my new advance up 10th August. Can't wait. If she is as good as my current is250 advance I am in for a treat. The current advance Nav camera has those lines that you are talking about so i should only hope that this one does too. Not sure if it has a hard drive to store music though as it now has the blue tooth streaming. Anyone know if hdd is present

I pick my new advance up 10th August. Can't wait. If she is as good as my current is250 advance I am in for a treat. The current advance Nav camera has those lines that you are talking about so i should only hope that this one does too. Not sure if it has a hard drive to store music though as it now has the blue tooth streaming. Anyone know if hdd is present

The advance has the static guidance lines which show the vehicle trajectory if you apply full lock but it doesn't have the separate lines which move with the current steering angle.

Had the global entry activated today by my dealer. That's windows up or down while holding down the lock or unlock button on the key fob. It has to be requested as lexus have security concerns and maybe wet seats (with sunroof fitted) if the car is close enough to the key fob and its accidentally pressed.

I had this activated by my dealer last year. The only problem is that by the time I remember I have it I've reached the car so it's pointless!

I had this activated by my dealer last year. The only problem is that by the time I remember I have it I've reached the car so it's pointless!

I have missed it recently as I have got out of the car with the window still partly down.

I have missed it recently as I have got out of the car with the window still partly down.

Oh I see, I'd only use it to let some air in as I approach the car after it's been sitting in the heat for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Lexus OC

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links