Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Good Day For F Spotting In Essex Today Is-f And Rc-f

On way to work, Black MY12 (DRL's) IS-F heading south on the A12 near current Av Speed Check

At work in Colchester Business Pak, lovely Grey RC-F roaring into an office car park chasing in a new shape Black IS F-Sport which was also very nice

Good day all round!

What an Is-F?

Thanks for the offer, but I drive a nice white 2010 one every day ;0)

Still not for too much longer :0(...........

Oh rubbish. Due to the twins? Can't keep it?

Twins? Haha I think you have me confused with the other chap on here who just had twins.

Luckily I only have one little one!

Really don't want to sell it, but as a one car family I need something a little more practical, so will have to join the Chelsea tractor set and then add a new toy to the stable in a year or 2, hopefully an R35 GTR that can sit in cotton wool in the garage until I'm ready for weekend blasts! Still I wish I had bought one a couple of years ago, they seem to be appreciating already!

Twins? Haha I think you have me confused with the other chap on here who just had twins.

Really don't want to sell it, but as a one car family I need something a little more practical, so will have to join the Chelsea tractor set and then add a new toy to the stable in a year or 2, hopefully an R35 GTR that can sit in cotton wool in the garage until I'm ready for weekend blasts! Still I wish I had bought one a couple of years ago, they seem to be appreciating already!

Oh sorry fella. That is a shame. That's where I am heading next year. Sports car in the garage and my wife's car for abuse.

• Like 1

On way to work, Black MY12 (DRL's) IS-F heading south on the A12 near current Av Speed Check

At work in Colchester Business Pak, lovely Grey RC-F roaring into an office car park chasing in a new shape Black IS F-Sport which was also very nice

Good day all round!

Lexus Woodford Demo's mate - both of them lol - they drive them around in hope of getting more sales :P

Lexus Woodford Demo's mate - both of them lol - they drive them around in hope of getting more sales :P

I said to Lexus Stockport I would drive their RC-F demo around to get more sales. Can't print their answer :)
  • Like 1

I said to Lexus Stockport I would drive their RC-F demo around to get more sales. Can't print their answer :)

PM me lol

This Staurday will driving down early from Lincoln to Buckmore Park from kart circuit Rochester Kent, on officiating duties all weekend.

Nealry all dual carriage way & Motorway :-( 166 miles each way !! A46- A1-A14-M11-M25- Dartford Crossing-A2

Return journey through Dartford Tunnel should sound nice just need a big enough gap infront !!!!!

Will I see an IS-F or RC-Fen route ? hope so.

Not seen 1 IS-F or RC-F on the road since purchasing my "F" 8 weeks ago.

John

This Staurday will driving down early from Lincoln to Buckmore Park from kart circuit Rochester Kent, on officiating duties all weekend.

Nealry all dual carriage way & Motorway :-( 166 miles each way !! A46- A1-A14-M11-M25- Dartford Crossing-A2

Return journey through Dartford Tunnel should sound nice just need a big enough gap infront !!!!!

Will I see an IS-F or RC-Fen route ? hope so.

Not seen 1 IS-F or RC-F on the road since purchasing my "F" 8 weeks ago.

John

I did something like 30k miles in my ISF before a saw another. So I doubt you will on one journey.

A warning for u John, M25 full of average speed cameras, on the back of most gantry signs, u may see mine if I've got to lakeside for holiday shopping ......trying to get out of it tho

Oh sorry fella. That is a shame. That's where I am heading next year. Sports car in the garage and my wife's car for abuse.

Yep big shame, but it had to happen at some point, going to be very sad to see her go. Been looking at the SQ5 this week, seems a good bit of kit and still got some pace!

My Is-F is up on auto trader now, the 2010 white one, so it really is going, had a lot of interest and it has only been up a day, so the market for them seems buoyant!

Yep big shame, but it had to happen at some point, going to be very sad to see her go. Been looking at the SQ5 this week, seems a good bit of kit and still got some pace!

My Is-F is up on auto trader now, the 2010 white one, so it really is going, had a lot of interest and it has only been up a day, so the market for them seems buoyant!

Doesn't surprise me. 2 or 3 on here looking to potentially get in to one next year and will be many more out in the wider world. What's your view on letting people test drive?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links