Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi I have decided to upgrade my 2006 RX 350se for a 2013 450h. This will be my first foray into a Hybrid vehicle. I pick it up at the end of next week waiting on transfer document for my reg to come back.

My 350 se is excellent and still drives well with only 73500 miles. Unfortunately I got a deal without a part exchange so will have to look at putting it on Autotrader.

Does anybody know what sort of money I should expect for my vehicle it's a 2006 RX with full service history 6 services at Lexus and 2 at independent . It's in a silvery colour with light cream interior which is in excellent condition. Sun roof. Rear parking sensors etc. body is good a couple of small marks no rust etc.

I will need to sell by the end of next week as I will have to transfer my insurance or I suppose I could take out a policy for another Month to give me a chance to sell.

Hopefully I can get some feed back and get it for sale this week .

Congratulations on the purchase, a few long days/nights to go until you collect now then!

the RX450h is a lovely car, and one I'm interested in moving to when I upgrade my IS250. Best bet with the RX350 would be to have a flick through autotrader etc to get a feel for what similar vehicles are being listed for.

Nice! You won't be disappointed. It's a much improved car compared to the 350.

Price should be set between £5850 - £6275, obviously towards the lower end if you want a quick sale but bear in mind that you want to give your elf room for negotiations.

Thanks James and Rayaan. The one I have bought is the same as yours Rayaan but on a 13 plate in White but a Luxuary not an F Sport.It has got the stay bright protection to the body work and interior .i think that's what you call it.

I have got my new log book for my old car to put it back to the 06 reg just need the retention document to get the new car sorted hopefully it will come this week and I can have it ready for next week..

I am looking forward to receiving the new car and see how I get on with Hybrid it will be a new experience.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links