Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2006 Gs450 H Check Pcs System + Warning Trainagle Light

Is there any way I can check the sensor at the back of the grille is fine as thats the main bit and costly part, I found that wiring of the connector has got insulation tape on it.

I am taking it to Lexus on Thursday

It has still these lights on Engine management, Warning triangle. Driving perfectly fine when I go above 18/20 MPH

Check PCS system

Other messages still on when I start the car

Chech Hybrid System

"T/M Error" when this appears the warningtriangle light goes off.

and these three messages keep on repeating again and again.

If the connector at the radar emittor/sensor is wrapped in insulation tape then it could be that the connector only is broken, and could be replaced? Fingers crossed eh, and lets see what the Dealer says. Which Lexus Dealer are you taking it to?

And respect to/great call by Robert on thinknig to check the sensor end :)

For the other error messages it may be best to get Lexus to tell you what they think are the specific causes of each code and consider/decide on action from then.

I don't know andcan't find what the T/M error message means - anybody else?

Thanks for all the replies,

I am taking it to Lexus Oxford.

I asked and called the techniciam there and he said no idea about T/M Error??

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links