Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New H&s Cat Back System Fitted And Wow !

Hi Peter,

have you noticed the car more lively at the top end? 

Its certainly not rounded the exhaust note off too much. Still has the lovely dry V8 rip that I've grown to enjoy of th H&S.

stevie

Hi Stevie,

Yes, think I'm seeing a bit more life up top end as well. Certainly seems more eager to get up and go than it did before! :wink3:

It actually seems to catch out the autobox sometimes, get the odd clunk when I kick down. Might be the fluid needs replacing, or is low? Pretty sure that's due to be replaced on my next service in less than a months time. :thumbs_up:

Out of curiosity does the H&S system have any pops and bangs especially when lifting off? 

I was alongside a F Type R coupe yesterday and the noise the stock exhaust makes is mental especially at low speeds with the pops and bangs. I get the feeling that it's all mapped in though.  

Hey Gib,

Sure does chap. :cool:

Mine pops and bangs like a good'un! Especially when I lift off. :driving:

Sounds epic when in manual mode with the downshifts mixed in! My favourite soundtrack by far! :smile:

Has anyone got any pictures of this exhaust off the car?  what is the noise difference between this and joe z?

i have ordered a set of ppe headers and will pick them them up at the end of June from titan motorsport in Orlando when on holiday.

i think ill maybe go with a joe z. it works out the same price as the H&S 

Hi Gillian,

Having heard both the Joe Z and the H&S, I prefer the sound of the H&S. :cool:

Call me biased, but the fact the US guys are actually trialling the H&S tells me I'm not wrong on this.

You also need to factor in the H&S comes with a lifetime warranty for as long as you own the car. Can't see you wanting to ship the Joe Z back across the pond to get any faults or defects repaired, but I appreciate that is unlikely with something like this.

Check out some of the videos I posted on YouTube to hear how the H&S sounds in comparison to the Joe Z.

If I was you (which I will be once I can afford my set of PPE headers), I would go for the H&S with the X pipe.

Think this will combine with the PPE headers really nicely. :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links