Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've seen loads of videos on Youtube fearturing the LS but this is a new one on me. It just goes to show how much development went into the 400 to make it the car it is. You can see why it has gained such an unrivalled reputation for reliability.

Impressive as it is, and I suppose it compares to the money, time and effort Mercedes spent creating the W140 series, how do the Japanese square the fact that the seat size is not American butt, but Japanese butt?

Headroom also, has been mentioned somewhere else on the forum and is just a tad too low. Not a fan of the front seats.

Lovely car and I don't see the argument that it has no soul.

Now I've passed the point of no return parts costwise with my key of the door Car, its growing on me daily. So much smoother since I cleaned the throttle body and reset the Acc. position sensor. New tyres also give it a quieter ride.

My Japanesed-sized butt finds the front seats in my mk4 extremely comfortable. Nice soft leather too. I've found German car seats make my bum ache. They're just too hard. French cars tend to have comfy seats though.

So glad they spent all that time and effort to show the Yanks how to build a car that was worth buying.

I wonder how a 15 year old USA Luxury Sedan (Detroit Dustbin) would be like to drive now.

I heard the USA complained about it's slightly hard, but having driven many a car in USA, I would swap that hard ride for the ability to stay on the road (which was always a challenge in the wet and above 60mph on average new Hampshire country lane (or even dual carriageway).

Watching that video was bit like the sort of film they put on before the main feature came on screen.

So glad they spent all that time and effort to show the Yanks how to build a car that was worth buying.

I wonder how a 15 year old USA Luxury Sedan (Detroit Dustbin) would be like to drive now.

I heard the USA complained about it's slightly hard, but having driven many a car in USA, I would swap that hard ride for the ability to stay on the road (which was always a challenge in the wet and above 60mph on average new Hampshire country lane (or even dual carriageway).

Watching that video was bit like the sort of film they put on before the main feature came on screen.

And our dear friends across the water still insist on building a modern car with leaf springs. Mike.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links