Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 200T Arrived

Last week I picked up my Azure Blue Is 200t F-sport. So far I am very pleased with it. I love the colour the way it looks the way it drives and refinement!

I find the heated seats don't get very hot but that is just a personal preference along with the foot operated parking brake which I kept forgetting to take off, I am used to it now though.

I am currently achieving 31mpg with mainly town driving so very pleased, it may improve once the engine is broken in. I have to agree with the sluggish throttle response from a standstill it is almost like the car has been mapped so that nothing much happens below 2000rpm in first gear, a bit weird but getting used to that too.

Cannot wait to put more miles on the car! I have to say Jardine Lexus in Newcastle were brilliant.

post-54536-0-19120800-1450799259_thumb.j

post-54536-0-39705300-1450799274_thumb.j

post-54536-0-32766700-1450799294_thumb.j

• Like 2

Very nice, love the colour. Any changes internally? Your 31mpg will be closer to 27 if the car has the same fuel computer over optimistic setting most of ours have, but still not too bad, mine is running at about 38mpg on the last couple of tanks!

Very nice, love the colour. Any changes internally? Your 31mpg will be closer to 27 if the car has the same fuel computer over optimistic setting most of ours have, but still not too bad, mine is running at about 38mpg on the last couple of tanks!

The only change is the addition of a turbo boost gauge in the menu system, cant say I have used it yet!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links