Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've not even picked the car up yet and I'm already looking to spend money. Does anyone know of a reasonable place to get some mats for my ls400. I'd even have second hand ones if they were good

I'm interested in any personal recommendations. My LS came with a set of cheap mats made for the LS but they are really crap quality compared to the originals. I have the cream interior and would like a set of really thick excellent quality mats where the holes actually line up with the clips.

I have a complete set of grey OEM mats from my other Toyota Celsior, I'll post up some pictures over the weekend.

These are even thicker and better quality than OEM Lexus ones.

I let a beige set of OEM mats go with the series IV LS400 I recently sold (car was silver)

Ok, you can't wait so here's the picture.

The mats have the Celsior logo not Lexus and it's a 5 piece set with the extra bit that fits over the rear transmission tunnel and is held in place with velcrose strips.

PM me if interested for price.

Sorry technical problem with attaching the picture, came out upside down now taking forever to load up, bear with me still working on it.

Front and Rear LS460 Rubber mats £67.62 incl vat from Lexus dealer in Leeds. I know you are looking for carpet mats but sometimes it pays to check with a dealer in case you are pleasantly surprised as I was when I wanted some winter rubber mats.

I bought a set of rubber winter mats from Aldi last year for around £15.00,really thick,heavy and non slip.

They are designed so you can cut them to shape for a good fit, even made the holes so they fit on the retaining clips.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links