Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Free Lexus Detailing Guide And 15% Discount

As many of you know, the LexusCarCare.com store was created specifically to support this community forum.

In the spirit of community, we are offering Lexus Owners Club members a 15% discount on all orders over $20 through Feb 1, 2004. Please use the coupon "LCC" at checkout.

For a limited time, we would also like to make our detailing guide (Autopia Guide to Detailing) available as a free download.

We have created a special version for LexusOwnersClub.com members. Links in the book lead back to lexuscarcare.com, which supports this site.

To download the ebook (MS Windows format), browse to http://lexuscarcare.com/lib/lexuscarcare/AGTDLCC.EXE and save the file to your Windows Desktop.

Click on the car icon to run.

To view all chapters, please register your copy. Your name/email will only be used to notify you of new versions (2-3 times a year).

A future version will be specific to LexusOwnersClub.com with all Lexus pictures and information.

This offer is really well timed - applicable to all members (not just gold members).

15% is an excellent discount, and the current exchange rate of $1 = £0.53, you can get the products to really treat your car. B)

I like the Perfect Shine Kit.

This is a premier detailing kit.

Normally retails at $92.95.

15% discount brings this down to $79.00.

This is £42.79 - and look at what you get for that

Here's what comes in your Perfect Shine Kit:

SONAX Gloss Shampoo (500 ml. bottle) to gently wash your car. This is a highly concentrated shampoo that's very gentle and won't remove your wax.

P21S Multi-Finish Surface Restorer to polish and perfect small blemishes on paint, plastic and polished metal. This is the best multi-function polish I've found.

Klasse All-In-One (300 ml. bottle) to glaze your paint with a high-gloss finish and seal it tight with its tough-as-nails acrylic polymer. This is a long-time favorite of German car owners.

P21S Carnauba Wax to bring your masterpiece to life. This is one of the few show waxes that will correctly layer over Klasse All-In-One, leaving a finish that looks like a shimmering pool of water.  You won't find a wax that's easier to use or provides a better finish under $70!

Sonus High Gloss Acrylic Spritz (500 ml. spray) detailing spray was made especially for Klasse. It contains the same German acrylic protectant found in Klasse All-In-One and Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze. The water-based acrylic formula loves S100 Carnauba Wax, increasing slickness, gloss and durability.

Concours Buffing Towel (pkg/1) is the best final buff towel money can buy. You won’t find a softer, safer or more luxurious towel for your car.

Ultimate Detailing Towels (pkg/2) are perfect for buffing and quick detailing. They won't lint or scratch, and they last much longer than traditional microfiber towels.

Applicator Pads for polishing. You get one standard foam applicator pad for polishing (not pictured) and one Handy Grip foam applicator pad for applying your Klasse All-In-One. Once you try our Handy Grip applicator, you'll never go back to a regular flat applicator pad.

So what about shipping costs Matt??

shipping costs to the US are not too bad mate - if you are in area with UPS coverage.

and import duty??

ah - this is the "C&E lottery" mate.

These goods are shipped from the US, so VAT and import duty may be payable if your package is caught :blush:

I'd like to know where i stand on that before i start shopping...

absolutely mate - best way. ;)

Also, would they deliver to a US address different to my CC?

As far as I am aware - yes, although I would expect they would be more wary if you are placing a large order (as would most companies)

If you have any problems, let me know and I will sort it for you.

i did install vpc a while ago but never had any reason to use it so took it off and then this pops up!

i've got to get a pc very soon to use as a test platform anyway so im sure i can hang on for a bit!

Does anybody know of a Valeting company that does work to this guys standard.

we had a discussion about this a while ago - there were quite a few of us who wished we had American style detailing companies.

I know for a fact I would drop the money on a decent job along the lines the US guys get.

Does anybody know of a Valeting company that does work to this guys standard.

we had a discussion about this a while ago - there were quite a few of us who wished we had American style detailing companies.

I know for a fact I would drop the money on a decent job along the lines the US guys get.

Sounds like an opportunity for a business, what do we all think.

Anyone else having problems registering or is it just me ;)

Downloads & runs OK but refuses to send me an email (tried registering / deregistering a few times now).

I'm using my 'junk' hotmail account - is this the problem?

Thanks

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links