Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

James,

That's my old one and yes it does have a cat back exhaust, a H & S one fact. It also has an updated 2014 Sat Nav DVD, Tracker and a darker than normal set of tints all round. None of which are mentioned I think.

Sorry to say goodbye to it but I needed to downsize and get a 4 x 4 hatchback for my rural living. Rear wheel drive V8's not good during the winter and wet months but an absolute scream when it's dry.

2 hours ago, RcF said:

can the music from a iPhone play via bluetooth? 

i missed out on the 2013 black isf with only 4000 miles at the weekend by only about a hour

I don't know before 2011..but mine can. Works a treat.

5 hours ago, RcF said:

can the music from a iPhone play via bluetooth?

i missed out on the 2013 black isf with only 4000 miles at the weekend by only about a hour

Sorry that was me. Back in a ISF after a year out. Should be picking it up on Saturday.

• Like 1

The car had two new front tyres about 200 miles ago and new front brake pads and discs about 4000 miles ago. alloys need tidying so plenty of room for price negotiation with Lexus. The rear tyres and brakes will need replacing soon, so a few hundred more pounds off the price.

Make sure you're friendly with your neighbours because when the car starts up from cold there's an almighty roar before it settles down after a few seconds. Keeps the cats away though.

Definitely recommend the car to any potential owners.

I was replying to the initial post which was for my old Lexus in Nottingham with 45000 miles on it. Looks like this post got hijacked half-way through by a different Black IS-F. Mine has now disappeared from Lexus Nottingham and Autotrader.

2 hours ago, VamboMan said:

The car had two new front tyres about 200 miles ago and new front brake pads and discs about 4000 miles ago. Alloys need tidying so plenty of room for price negotiation with Lexus. The rear tyres and brakes will need replacing soon, so a few hundred more pounds off the price.

Make sure you're friendly with your neighbours because when the car starts up from cold there's an almighty roar before it settles down after a few seconds. Keeps the cats away though.

Definitely recommend the car to any potential owners.

Great, thanks.  Sounds like a good car, has it also had the recall work done for the cooling system and fuel system?

Hi Iain

I went to see the car today and liked it, having said that, the tyres seem worn at the back and the bonnet seems to have a wider than usual gap with each front wing when it is closed - was it like that when you had it?

That being said, it seems like an honest good late ISF and I like the colour and overall condition.  I currently have a 2009 ISF and have been keen for a while to get a late ISF with the upgrades they have.

cheers

James

5 minutes ago, Grey One said:

Hi Iain

I went to see the car today and liked it, having said that, the tyres seem worn at the back and the bonnet seems to have a wider than usual gap with each front wing when it is closed - was it like that when you had it?

That being said, it seems like an honest good late ISF and I like the colour and overall condition.  I currently have a 2009 ISF and have been keen for a while to get a late ISF with the upgrades they have.

cheers

James

Lexus Nottingham will change the tyres if you get them to. They are fairly lenient with that sort of stuff.

However, my dealer told me they can't sell an approved used car with less than 6mm on the tyres anyway but I dont know if its just my dealer or a Lexus thing

The rear tyres were close to the limit so definitely a negotiating point. Never really paid much attention to the gaps between the bonnet and wings, been that way since I picked it up 3 years ago.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9 March 2016 at 9:43 PM, VamboMan said:

James,

That's my old one and yes it does have a cat back exhaust, a H & S one fact. It also has an updated 2014 Sat Nav DVD, Tracker and a darker than normal set of tints all round. None of which are mentioned I think.

Sorry to say goodbye to it but I needed to downsize and get a 4 x 4 hatchback for my rural living. Rear wheel drive V8's not good during the winter and wet months but an absolute scream when it's dry.

Hi Iain - I picked your old car up from Lexus Nottingham yesterday and left my 2009 one there as part ex.  Very pleased with the car and colour.  I may change to steering wheel but am happy to keep the standard intake for now.  Great to have a run-out model.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links