Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sports Grille

Stu

I am looking for a sports grille for the IS, as i have just bought an Altezza Badge and want to put it on, and i found the grille in the link below. It's about halfway down the page.

The total cost of it is £193.88 (inc. VAT), but i haven't found out the delivery charge yet.

Not sure about it, coz it's carbon fibre effect on plastic, don't know if it will look out of place.

carbon effect grille

Opinions?

will contact them and find out how much delivery is, and post here later.

Stu

I've sent steve a PM, haven't recieved a reply yet, but i'll try JDM parts guru, and see what can be done.

But, you haven't answered my question!

How do you think this grille would look on my IS?!

bear in mind my IS is royal sapphire blue, and the grille is carbon fibre effect.

Stu

Why are you putting an Altezza badge on an IS, just out of interest?

just fancy it!

won't have the lexus logo on there, and fancied being a bit different!

Stu

personally i think that the altezza badge looks better than the lexus logo, have a look at the attachment (it's only a rough cut and paste), sorry if i stole your front end photo for this! :whistling:

Stu

post-63-1074173062.jpg

I think the carbon effect grill would look okay if you had the black chrome headlights, or a carbon bonnet, but on a standard IS, the carbon would look out of place.

Just my 2 cents.

i would like to do the lights, but lets not get carried away here, i cannot afford to get the carbon bonnet!!!!!!!! :P

i do the car in small stages, it's taken me 6 months to spend a grand on it! :P

not that i'm tight or anything, but it costs me quite a bit to insure it etc.

Stu

Saw your pics (blue Altezza) and this is not the TRD grille or a carbon fiber grille (unless they painted over the carbon fiber).

This grille is most like a fiberglass sports grille. This grille and many similar-styled grilles normally comes unpainted or (pre-)painted like the eyelids.

Depending on what quality mesh is included, prices range from GBP60 - 150.

Saw your pics (blue Altezza) and this is not the TRD grille or a carbon fiber grille (unless they painted over the carbon fiber).

This grille is most like a fiberglass sports grille. This grille and many similar-styled grilles normally comes unpainted or (pre-)painted like the eyelids.

Depending on what quality mesh is included, prices range from GBP60 - 150.

i know that isn't the grille i'm talking about, that was just to show what the badge would look like when mounted on a non-standard grille.

can you PM me some details of prices and specs please bud?

cheers!

stu

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links