Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi

As anyone updated the HDD sat nav as mine is still the 2010 version i thought it would be easy just get a dongle with update on and away you go but on investigation ive heard its a dealer only option

And any idea of the cost  for the 450h

thanks

Robert

Hi Robert, same for my GS 300h with premium HDD; for map updates it seems you need to ask to dealer; if you plan to update maps better to wait till may because usually it's the month new ones arrive, about prices they are too much expensive; my suggestion is to give a look to Lexus map updates site.

Meanwhile, I received a TSB advice from Lexus telling about a software update for navi HDD: software, not maps; I will ask about , probably something related to connected services and usability of navigation.

Hi,

Map update is dealer option only. They got some special equipment and needs to buy activation code from Lexus.

Last time I've asked it was £200 area. I still haven't done it but to be honest I think one day I will as I also got 2010 maps and some roads/post codes are missing.

If it makes any difrence map update contains also grace note update.

Whether its the same setup as the ISF I dont know but just received my car back from Lexus Leicester today having had the software updated. £158. Dealer update appears to be the only option available on the ISF HDD system.

Hi All

Thanks for all your replies it looks like a vist to the dealer i dont suppose its end of world not having it up to date but its when roads change there name or are bypassed as happend to me last week in hull

Thanks again

Robert

They update every two years. Best to check when the latest maps are available. I'm fairly they are updated this year. Not sure what month, you wouldn't want to update a couple of months before the latest.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links