Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midland Loc'ers Convoy To Gaydon?

twotone

Ok - Leicester Forest East Services, Southbound at 9am sharp...

How long will you guys be at the service? i dont think some of the Northern peeps will able to make it that early, think it will take me 2 1/2 hours, and even longer for Duncan..... :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh:

Ermm which way you going Ladak :question:

dunno - hoping you were going to tell me that being co-driver and all that...... :D

Johnny, you pick the route. Remember Germany..... :whistling: Zee got us lost a few times :D

dunno - hoping you were going to tell me that being co-driver and all that...... :D

Johnny, you pick the route. Remember Germany..... :whistling: Zee got us lost a few times :D

OI..... :angry:

That was the bird in the sat nav who kept taking us the wrong way....... :blink:

That was the bird in the sat nav who kept taking us the wrong way.......  :blink:

If you are talking about the bird in my Sat Nav, she never gets it wrong... Maybe you just didn't hear her properly... :whistling:

OI..... :angry:

That was the bird in the sat nav who kept taking us the wrong way....... :blink:

Good point Ifraz & stop making excuses Ladak :P

Route will be M1 onto M69 onto A46, according to my memory anyway will check later.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk