Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Car Break Ins

Have you had your lexus broken into?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Have you had your lexus broken into?

• Yes, but they got nothing
    • Yes, they stole some stuff out the car
    • Yes, they nicked my car
    • No, thankfully not

Had my window done yesterday whilst out climbing. They didn't get anything cos ther was nowt to pinch, just emptied glove box. Slight damage to window frame tho.

Just wondering how many others of you out there have been broken into?

Sorry to hear that Jim.

When I used to go mountain biking every weekend I used to leave my works van in the middle of nowhere all day (just as you probably do). It was always having the windows smashed out by some little :tsktsk: looking for goodies. Fortunately for me they never got away with anything cause I used to empty it before hand.

Good luck with the repairs,

Are you going through the insurance ?

12 months ago someone had a go at mine with a screwdriver, Hacked away at the drivers door handle for an age, made a right mess but didn't get in. Result was a new door though. :angry:

Well I was visiting my dad in hospital yesterday, we parked up and did the checks made sure nothing in sight (normally my son's gameboy) we walked across the car park to the hospital, right next to the entrance was two guys in a Vauxhall Astra with the engine running, they were pulling as hard as they could on the steering wheel, I thought it was a bit odd but then one said to the other "how on earth did you managed to do that" I was thinking of asking if they needed help!!!!!! but thought better of it.

Half an hour later I returned to the car park only to find the police there and the owners, as luck would have it they did not get away with the car but the Pc said that they had stolen one car.

This was in broad daylight and right next to a busy entrance that had people coming in and out all the time, I cannot believe that it's that easy and that people have the nerve to do these things under people's noses, next time I will not be taken in I will be calling 999.

My dad is in hospital having an op to remove his Cancer today, I am upset enough as it is but just imagine coming out and finding your car is stolen or has been broken into don't these people stop and give a thought to others.

This was in broad daylight and right next to a busy entrance that had people coming in and out all the time, I cannot believe that it's that easy and that people have the nerve to do these things under people's noses

It is because the general public in the UK love to turn the blind eye... instead of facing up to the problems. It's not just theft, but assault, bullying (at work even more so), harrassment (i.e. dodgy neighbours), etc. It's funny though... you find someone jumping a queue in the UK and there's hell on!!! On the continent people will look in amazement if you start to form a queue!

I am sorry to hear you got your car broken into Lexus Jim... perhaps you'll be a little smarter on where you leave your car parked from now on? Leaving it with nobody for a good few hundred yards in any direction is asking for trouble... even if you'd heard your alarm it'd take far too long to get back to your car to do anything about it! Some people don't do a lot to help themselves... sorry, harsh-but-true words. It's people who use little common sense who push up the premuims for the rest of us!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links