Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Oulton Park Mini (really mini) Meet

Morning Team LOC. Just thought I would share a couple of damp, drizzly pictures taken last night over at Oulton Park on our ISF mini mini meet. Dave (Warrington Guy) took the time to come over to the circuit and meet me. Its not ofter you see another ISF at all so to have two parked together is actually very rare. Its always nice to meet like minded Lexus and general car enthusiasts and Dave is certainly that, his car is immaculate (although I am sure he would say it isnt) and sounds incredible, It has just that right tone, a sort of muted woofly aggression, very tasty and certainly has me thinking about something similar. Anyways..a thank you to Dave for making the trip and making for an enjoyable evening.

I do hope at some point over the summer period we can get a few more of us together, I can certainly imagine a drive out of 10 or so ISF's. Would be a wonderful sight.

A few shots from last night.

IMG_5794.JPG

IMG_5795.JPG

IMG_5799.JPG

IMG_5800.JPG

IMG_5801.JPG

• Like 2

Nice photos guys. :thumbsup:

Looking good.

Hoping I can get some free time sorted out soon. If so, would happily try and attend a meet with you folks. :thumbup:

Got my photoshoot booked for this coming Monday.

Will be out in the garage most of this weekend getting it looking as nice as possible.

Just hoping the weather will be kind, as it's a lot of effort to get it looking tip top only to get dirty and wet! :frusty:

Will let you guys know as and when it is going to be featured in Banzai.

Hopefully they will be in touch shortly after the photos are done to get the article written up. :smile:

Big thank you DT racing for organising our mini meet at oulton park . Top guy rearly enjoyed it . Great to see a couple of isf parked together. First time I've seen a black with  cream interior. Great combination. As (Dave) DT racing said let get a few more isf together for a meet 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links