Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking for IS200t / IS250

If this helps, I've had a new EVO(8) the interiors are B-a-s-i-c, they're a harsh ride, you'll need to service it every 4500miles and it'll do 8 miles yes thats 8! to the gallon if you drive it hard. I've driven subaru's both road and rally spec and they're b-a-s-i-c inside again and don't particularly drive that well compared to the Evo, both are fragile beasts and will harm your wallet, the Evo drives impossibly well and will keep you smiling until you get bored of stopping at every petrol station/garage. I've owned my IS200t for around 3 months now and it's simply the best car I've ever owned by a huge margin. It's quick, it handles impeccably, it does 29 miles to the gallon with a mixture of driving like a pillock and pottering around town, it's comfy, ab-solutely nothing annoys me about it, its better looking than most other cars on the road, no-one wants to call you a ***** when you overtake them (because it's a lexus and doesn't look like a drug dealers chariot). There's no other car for sale I'd swap it with. Thats my view on the thread for what it's worth.

• Like 1

if your still looking for a car Lexus stoke are having a clearance sale as they are having a refurbishment

of the building and need to sell as many cars as possible as they will be working out of portacabins that will

be located in the car park here is a link http://pinkstonesmotorgroup.co.uk/367P-8VJD-0935LGVM2D/cr.aspx

• Like 1

11 hours ago, andywin said:

If this helps, I've had a new EVO(8) the interiors are B-a-s-i-c, they're a harsh ride, you'll need to service it every 4500miles and it'll do 8 miles yes thats 8! to the gallon if you drive it hard. I've driven subaru's both road and rally spec and they're b-a-s-i-c inside again and don't particularly drive that well compared to the Evo, both are fragile beasts and will harm your wallet, the Evo drives impossibly well and will keep you smiling until you get bored of stopping at every petrol station/garage. I've owned my IS200t for around 3 months now and it's simply the best car I've ever owned by a huge margin. It's quick, it handles impeccably, it does 29 miles to the gallon with a mixture of driving like a pillock and pottering around town, it's comfy, ab-solutely nothing annoys me about it, its better looking than most other cars on the road, no-one wants to call you a ***** when you overtake them (because it's a lexus and doesn't look like a drug dealers chariot). There's no other car for sale I'd swap it with. Thats my view on the thread for what it's worth.

Cheers mate! I didn't knew that takes 8mpg! And servicing so often? No way! That's not for me then :). Thanks mate, it worth a lot!

And I totally agree. It looks so f**** good! I'm in love about the design of the new lexus, and if you want any other car (beside sport cars) to look like these, you have to spend few quids to get it properly.

11 hours ago, 200h said:

if your still looking for a car Lexus stoke are having a clearance sale as they are having a refurbishment

of the building and need to sell as many cars as possible as they will be working out of portacabins that will

be located in the car park here is a link http://pinkstonesmotorgroup.co.uk/367P-8VJD-0935LGVM2D/cr.aspx

Until now, beside lexus (either is250 or is200t) is bmw 330i (but it's just an idea). So, stay tuned guys, I'll be in your family soon!

• 5 months later...

Hi guys,

I'm back with a couple of questions :)

I'm about to sell my accord next week, so I have to decide between another Accord CU2 (AT 2.4 petrol) vs. BMW 325i/330i AT vs. Lexus IS250 2009 AT (the bad thing is that my budget is around 8500£)

Now, I'm more into Lexus so can you please tell me:

- how reliable is this model?

- how's the navi system? updates from time to time? Is it touchscreen (as I couldn't see any buttons dedicated for navi), it can be replaced if you want?

- how's the sound system? Does it have build in subwoofer?

- technically speaking, what kind of issues does this model have in particular?

- any issues during time? If it's old, let's say about 100.000 miles, what should I expect in terms of problems?

- how about some tuning? I saw that it can be added a K&N CAI, which is good, but how about catback, manifold, etc?

I was thinking about this model: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201611220001656?make=LEXUS&year-from=2009&postcode=b187ja&transmission=Automatic&sort=price-asc&onesearchad=New&model=IS 250&maximum-mileage=90000&radius=1500&advertising-location=at_cars&page=2 or http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201611229983896?year-from=2009&maximum-mileage=90000&transmission=Automatic&make=LEXUS&onesearchad=New&model=IS 250&advertising-location=at_cars&sort=price-asc&radius=1500&postcode=b187ja&page=1

Thanks in advance

P.S. if you know someone who's selling a Lexus IS250 2008/2009/2010 cream leather, AT, around 8000£?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links