Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Peak District mini meet

Just now, Warrington guy said:

Where the hell do you find all this information. Hats off to you mate 👍

@Warrington guy Thanx matey, hope you had a good time up there lovely mix of cars, good weather it appears as well.

Ive got a video of that RCF as well having a play on the autobahn it sounds incredible, can't post it yet  for some reason, I'll keep trying.

Big Rat

On 29/04/2017 at 6:26 PM, Big Rat said:

@Warrington guy Nice pics matey here's some pics of IMG_0394.thumb.JPG.d190062cdad14936639edf55e3c4043d.JPGIMG_0395.thumb.JPG.3e0dc1153f10f7abed9012a62b2e500c.JPGIMG_0396.thumb.JPG.434b4f0aba6ba5f16c0ea86c1cd39789.JPGIMG_0398.thumb.JPG.fa824f2c8288a1d4ff814dcabc9cad48.JPGIMG_0399.thumb.JPG.7123c7253bc52b9a7b842841e2ab281e.JPG that turquoise one in Düsseldorf a few weeks ago 👍

That's where Roman lives, the German law with regards to Mods is ridiculous and ridiculously expensive too 😳

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Womble72 said:

Was good to meet u Dave, 670mile round trip for me in the end, but enjoyed every one of them 👍

IMG_4183.JPG

IMG_4187.JPG

IMG_4188.JPG

Well done to you all, I can see I was there in spirit twice my isF and the Silver Transit Custom in the background, sorry had to get that in.

I guess some of you are considering a trip out to Germany 😉

🐀

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Big Rat said:

Well done to you all, I can see I was there in spirit twice my isF and the Silver Transit Custom in the background, sorry had to get that in.

I guess some of you are considering a trip out to Germany 😉

🐀

Roman said he'll send me a link to the race meet, it's the 27/5/17....24hr racing, parking on the circuit, beer tent, sleeping tents, DJ, food, pit lane access n more, said it 100 euros through the link, obviously tolls n crossing are on top, did look into from this end and it's £295 for camp n entrance 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Womble72 said:

Roman said he'll send me a link to the race meet, it's the 27/5/17....24hr racing, parking on the circuit, beer tent, sleeping tents, DJ, food, pit lane access n more, said it 100 euros through the link, obviously tolls n crossing are on top, did look into from this end and it's £295 for camp n entrance 

@Womble72 

Man maths at work 🤔

🐀

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Womble72 said:

Yeah mines the 24th......try to pluck the courage to tell/ask the wife.....can't work it out 🤔......don't bother me 🙄

@Womble72 Paul always remember with wives  ' its much easier seeking forgiveness than negotiating permission '

Spoken by a man who's been married thrice 😂

Big Rat

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@Womble72 Paul always remember with wives  ' its much easier seeking forgiveness than negotiating permission '

Spoken by a man who's been married thrice 😂

Big Rat

PMSL......thought doing the double was bad enough 😂

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Womble72 Have to say Paul your car looked good in the Pics, shame you could have not joined us in Wales, you would have 'brightened 'up the collection 😏

🐀

Hopefully Kemble 😉🙏

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links