Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

My IS250 F-Sport

J Henderson

Thanks! The car feels really good. Better than it was and not at all uncomfortable.

The ride is actually way better now as I think the old shocks had softened up with age, making things quite bouncy and uneven.

Costs were as follows;

GSF bushes - £72

Bilstein B6s - £516

H&R Springs - £142

The springs were bought in 2016 for that price. Probably £200+ for a set now.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, J Henderson said:

Thanks! The car feels really good. Better than it was and not at all uncomfortable.

The ride is actually way better now as I think the old shocks had softened up with age, making things quite bouncy and uneven.

Costs were as follows;

GSF bushes - £72

Bilstein B6s - £516

H&R Springs - £142

The springs were bought in 2016 for that price. Probably £200+ for a set now.

That's good to know, I'm unsure but I feel as though my car feels a bit unsettled currently. More so on long motorways drives. I'm going to get the bushings and suspension checked when I get the car serviced and MOTed next month.

I'm also considering the same ISF/GSF LCA bushes.

I think if I changed the shocks, I'd likely order the stock ones again from Amayama as they work out about £70 per corner, which isn't too bad.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links