Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

White isF Just come on Sale

@Corrado It's a first to find one in this neck of the woods other than Lexus Bristol, yours has gone not sure of the circumstances whether sold or traded.

The White one makes yours sound stock 😂

Seriously though looking on the Gov MOT checker site it's even mentioned on there !

Big Rat

• Like 1

interestingly my insurance is due. The usual comparison website told me the private value of my 08,75k miles is 7k!!  Seven thousand!  Lord help any of us if we write ours of, although this white one helps the argument of course.

in other news I've been meaning to say doe a while my misfire was cured by tech one in sidcup. It was a combination of a cracked plug, failing mass air filter and a curious over tightening of the air intake causing it to kink and leak pressure under load.  I've the photos as that one could happen to others and would be impossible to see without taking it apart.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Corrado It's a first to find one in this neck of the woods other than Lexus Bristol, yours has gone not sure of the circumstances whether sold or traded.

The White one makes yours sound stock 😂

Seriously though looking on the Gov MOT checker site it's even mentioned on there !

Big Rat

Wow, it must be seriously loud! 

23 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Mark6pot @rayaans @Mark G

Yes guys the Salesman showed me a large folder of worked carried out to the car by Lexus over a period of time, including replacing the sunroof, radiator, I can see the water pump has been changed as well.

I did note the various misalignments, it does seem to be a standard car except for that exhaust which I would suggest really is toooooo LOUD😖

Big Rat

That would explain why the front bumper is probably misaligned - the radiator would have been a bumper off job. Not sure why the rear would be though?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links