Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Whatcar Reliability Survey 2017

That Lexus is first is kind of "old news"... but Alfa Romeo 5th... above likes Honda. Dacia is actually above VW and Mercedes and Tesla third from the bottom (and they say there is nothing to go wrong with electric..).. that is my "who would have thought" list.

As well bear in mind this is 3 years old cars... I know MB are awful when over 10 years old and maintenance costs skyrockets rapidly resulting in pages full of cheap and run-down examples, but still I would expect 3 years old MB to hold on a bit.

Actually clicking around.. I am a bit puzzled of their summary e.g. Luxury cars:

https://www.whatcar.com/news/reliability-survey-9/

Executive cars:

https://www.whatcar.com/news/reliability-survey-8/

Lexus not even in SUV categories, nor there are any mention of Alfa Romeo anywhere except the summary... I don't know how they come up with the list in summary to be honest. I am sure Lexus is first .. that is kind of given, but just saying that numbers doesn't add-up

• Like 1

It's very easy at times just to go Alfa 'bashing' but they really don't help themselves at all, there is a huge number of miffed owners in the states and some of it makes laughable reading, one if my favourites is when the Alfas go in for repeated faults under warranty the dealers hire Toyotas because of the repeated embarrassment of the Alfa service loan cars breaking down you couldn't make this stuff up 😂

Big Rat

15 hours ago, Big Rat said:

It's very easy at times just to go Alfa 'bashing' but they really don't help themselves at all, there is a huge number of miffed owners in the states and some of it makes laughable reading, one if my favourites is when the Alfas go in for repeated faults under warranty the dealers hire Toyotas because of the repeated embarrassment of the Alfa service loan cars breaking down you couldn't make this stuff up 😂

Big Rat

It's not just the cars but the dealers as well. You don't even have to make it up. Alfa brought me a courtesy car when mine was in for repairs. I left for work in the morning and it ran out of fuel at the end of our road. The driver from the Alfa dealer had left it without a drop in and didn't say anything.

2 hours ago, stevet said:

It's not just the cars but the dealers as well. You don't even have to make it up. Alfa brought me a courtesy car when mine was in for repairs. I left for work in the morning and it ran out of fuel at the end of our road. The driver from the Alfa dealer had left it without a drop in and didn't say anything.

I had a brera for 2 years and apart from the full engine rebuild it got, I didn't have any issues at all!!lol.

Was a little creaky though but looked like s*x!

1 hour ago, Jgtcracer said:

I had a brera for 2 years and apart from the full engine rebuild it got, I didn't have any issues at all!!lol.

Was a little creaky though but looked like s*x!

@Jgtcracer If only they coukd build them as well as they look 👀 🐀

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links