Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone here have my old LS400 MKIV ?

My LS400 was written off by my Insurance company as deemed too expensive to repair in Jan 2017. I have just checked the registration number on GOV MOT site and seems it was mot'ed in January this year. I assume it was bought from Insurance company and repaired so wonder if anyone here has this vehicle now. It is now registered as S286 GPN. If someone has this vehicle I still have the service booklet stamped upto 12/03/2015 and 170609 miles. I also have a couple  of bits for it, spare wheel tray, tool kit, 6 CD cartridge and under seat tray/box and manual.1   

Cheers Chris.

• Like 3

• 2 years later...

Anyone on here got S286 GPN ?? seems Taxed and tested until end 2020 early 2021?? I'd like to let them have my old service history booklet

I recently bought an S reg ,but not that one (and there were no Category notices on it). Hope the new owner reads this. Always useful to have the service history.

How much damage was sustained and what did they estimate the repair charges to be? 

Mine was also written off many years ago for a broken headlight, cracked bumper and bent wing and bonnet edge. Had it not been on the insistence of my insurers it would not have been recorded as  cat C.

Around £800.00 to get the repairs done and still going strong.

03086E3D-5EC2-4A64-A34E-BC7C20D403C8.jpeg

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links