Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus ct200h Cruise Control price and instalation

Petrut

Hello, I just bought a Lexus ct200h plate 62 that doesent have Cruise Control. I want to install it but Lexus, Toyota and Halfords said that if the car is not fitted from factory they will not be able to do it. I have the slot for it so that means that CC can be installed. Can anyone help with advice on price and place to install please? I live in Barking,London but I can go anywere in London and around M25.

Thank you so much.

Have a look at the US Prius Chat forum. This is something that can be done for a few pounds as it only require the column switch and a new stop lamp switch. The CT is based on the Prius using the same running gear.

John.

this is from the toyota forum on an auris

https://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/86751-cruise-control-installation-instructions/?page=25&tab=comments#comment-1436477

some dealers just dont have a clue and even more so Halfords

once you have unclipped the airbag remove the blanking plug in the steering wheel and

with 2 screws fasten the switch in place and put plug in the vacant socket on the steering wheel

jobs done.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links