Hi lads,

anyone have any idea where the auto switch is for the drivers head rest is located?

passenger side is manual little button on the base of the headrest no such button on the driver side ?

anyone know how to adjust the height ?

thanks lads 

Kev

About 3" towards the offside and forward slightly from the outer head rest pillar base you will see a little indented ring in the leather. Press it! Having typed this I can't remember what changes up/down but have a fiddle.

Once set it will move automatically with the seat height I think. Certainly it moves between settings for my wife and I and she has different seat height.

John

2 hours ago, Kevin 74 said:

Hi lads,

anyone have any idea where the auto switch is for the drivers head rest is located?

passenger side is manual little button on the base of the headrest no such button on the driver side ?

anyone know how to adjust the height ?

thanks lads 

Nothing in the Handbook Kev ?

Thanks lads will have a look at the top of the seat for the indent.

nothing in handbook as regards to  where button control is and it’s defo not Manual like the passenger side as the passenger side has a manual press button on the end of the headrest.

thanks lads 

• Like 1