Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

e2_mty

Hi Matty, welcome to LOC! How do you find the ride on such low suspension? I saw couple GS's around Glasgow being even lower and was thinking if Lexus is all bout comfort why then people make it otherwise? Is it really worth it? Especially with UK road surface condition?

It's not too bad, the ride is still smooth but the Coilovers will definitely make the ride just a bit more stiff. Fortunately, road conditions where I live really aren't that bad. I used some makeshift engine mount spacers out of old hockey pucks and they have raised the sump just fine, very pleased with it so far!

Hey Matt, welcome to the forum.

To accommodate the engine lift, does the prop shaft have solid UJ's at either end? 

Many road cars use a rubber 'donut' rather than UJ's and if these are run out of alignment then the donut can break up. 

2 hours ago, Farqui said:

Hey Matt, welcome to the forum.

To accommodate the engine lift, does the prop shaft have solid UJ's at either end? 

Many road cars use a rubber 'donut' rather than UJ's and if these are run out of alignment then the donut can break up. 

I'll have to look into that. Thanks man!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links