Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus IS300 Exec

Malcy

Hi, I  need some advice if possible please . I have just test driven an IS300 Exec and loved it, however it's not from a main dealer price is £11,500. The price is a around £1500 less but would it be wiser to purchase from a main dealer at the higher price. Any other advice would be great as I have never had a Hybrid before, the car has done 85k is mileage an issue on this sort of car?

Thanks

Malc

Hi Malc. 85k is no issue at all. Nothing wrong with buying from an independent dealer either But make sure you get a guarantee that it has a full dealer service history. Look at the cars service book to see how many stamps are in it. Make notes of which dealer did the servicing and phone them and ask what servicing they did. Also once a year whats called a Hybrid Health Check should be done by lexus dealer. 

If the service history is a little dubious then not to worry. Worst case is the £1500 saving will more than buy a Full service inspection from your local Lexus dealer (that's about £400 if memory serves plus 50 for the Hybrid check).

You won't be disappointed by the is300h its a fantastic car. Try if possible to get the Premier spec car with all the toys.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links