Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2021/22 NX300h Wheel Alignment

Hi All

My NX300h (2021/22 model) appears to have an anomaly with the steering wheel as in when I driving straight my steering wheel has slightly to the left off centre position.. I am asking if anyone has had such an issue, where did you use to check and if necessary adjust.. was it just laser alignment only or was it that plus ADAS? 

20 minutes ago, Ed659 said:

Hi All

My NX300h (2021/22 model) appears to have an anomaly with the steering wheel as in when I driving straight my steering wheel has slightly to the left off centre position.. I am asking if anyone has had such an issue, where did you use to check and if necessary adjust.. was it just laser alignment only or was it that plus ADAS? 

It probably need an alignment. 

I know mine was to the right before alignment and that is sorted now

14 hours ago, Scotlex said:

Hitting a kerb or a big pothole can cause problems for wheel alignment.

That’s true..  not sure how this happened though, certainly not kerbing

18 hours ago, rayaans said:

It probably need an alignment. 

I know mine was to the right before alignment and that is sorted now

I’ll probably ask Lexus to take a look..  

19 hours ago, Las Palmas said:

A new car with problems should be taken care of by Lexus. And that free of charge. Unless of course if you have been using it to drive Paris - Dakar rally.

Certainly not my driving style.. 

5 hours ago, Ed659 said:

I’ll probably ask Lexus to take a look..  

Driving on UK roads usually results in some form of alignment change required within 1-2 years

My local dealership would not do the alignment for me unless I changed all 4 tyres with them. They said it was their policy as they could not guarantee 100% accuracy. 

This was on a 2018 NX. The drivers side rear is wearing more on the inner than it should. Having said that, with the number of speed humps around here, the inners of all 4 will probably go before the tyre has gone. 

• 11 months later...

We have a NX300h 2021 which has just had its 3rd service and MOT at a Lexus Service Centre. On each service we have been told that the rear wheel alignment is out and needs re-tracking. We had it done last year (2nd service) and it was reported again this time but we told them to leave it. The car has been fine and is in fact a lovely drive. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Is this a fault or a service sales add on? We are low mileage users and drive carefully. We are usually told about the tracking or told we need an air con top up.  

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links