Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Looking for a Lexus GS F for sale. (Badly in love)

Hi there.

Agree with you on the GS-F - and sadly due to C19, I am selling mine.  This is the advert on Pistonheads:

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/10778343?cId=10589479&cId=10787567&cId=10778343&cId=10773230&cId=10766408&cId=10589479&cId=10759027&cId=10756242&cId=10747078&cId=10747170&cId=10740069&cId=10462146&cId=10396493&cId=10718201

The car has full Lexus service History - the advert has all details.

Another member has emailed me to say it's worth 36K "All day long" - I have had one offer already which is below asking.  I would rather the car go to an enthusiast - so whilst my wife LOL is saying re-advertise and raise the price, if asking price can be met I am happy to hold the car for an enthusiast but I would need contact quickly with thanks!

Can can also be brought to Kent if that helps.

Chris B

1 hour ago, Chris Brookers said:

Another member has emailed me to say it's worth 36K "All day long" -

Most certainly, 36-38k these have been shifting at the dealers for!

But as you have specified that you need contact quickly, be prepared for offers less than your asking price.

What will you take as an offer? I am interested.

7 hours ago, Chris Brookers said:

Hi there.

Agree with you on the GS-F - and sadly due to C19, I am selling mine.  This is the advert on Pistonheads:

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/10778343?cId=10589479&cId=10787567&cId=10778343&cId=10773230&cId=10766408&cId=10589479&cId=10759027&cId=10756242&cId=10747078&cId=10747170&cId=10740069&cId=10462146&cId=10396493&cId=10718201

The car has full Lexus service History - the advert has all details.

Another member has emailed me to say it's worth 36K "All day long" - I have had one offer already which is below asking.  I would rather the car go to an enthusiast - so whilst my wife LOL is saying re-advertise and raise the price, if asking price can be met I am happy to hold the car for an enthusiast but I would need contact quickly with thanks!

Can can also be brought to Kent if that helps.

Chris B

Seems a fair price as a starting point rather than some of the over inflated stuff being recommended on here of late ( 37k for a private 2015 RCF carbon for example...!!)

Best of luck , sorry you have to sell.

39 minutes ago, doog442 said:

Seems a fair price as a starting point rather than some of the over inflated stuff being recommended on here of late ( 37k for a private 2015 RCF carbon for example...!!)

Best of luck , sorry you have to sell.

Over inflated stuff on here? Or the price stuff has been selling for on the trader?

Someone appears to have their eye on a 5.0 F car!

20 minutes ago, Fair and square said:

Over inflated stuff on here? Or the price stuff has been selling for on the trader?

Someone appears to have their eye on a 5.0 F car!

Well this latest car has been sold because it was at a reasonable price...not cloud cuckoo land. :wink3:

Hopefully to someone on the forum.

10 minutes ago, doog442 said:

Well this latest car has been sold because it was at a reasonable price...not cloud cuckoo land. :wink3:

Hopefully to someone on the forum.

Sold already, the post was only made hours ago, things sell fast when they are priced low.

Point made.

I am now off to lay an egg.

1 hour ago, Fair and square said:

Sold already, the post was only made hours ago, things sell fast when they are priced low.

Point made.

I am now off to lay an egg.

Some people don't have the luxury of hanging onto a car for sale as long as dealers who can banjo it around the country for months on end. When furlough fully stops in October and the redundancies bite, things may well change. He's probably done well selling now, CAP had it at £28K . 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links