Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LS400/Celsior -91 extra LHD headlights *swap*

Does anyone have a pair of left hand drive headlights for 1991 Celsior/LS400 around? I have near new condition (taken from car with 45k KM) RHD headlights that I am interested in swapping to LHD lights.

The rationale for whats detailed above is that I ordered car from Japan and as I dont live in UK need LHD headlights. So if someone has imported LS400 from Continental europe and is interested in a pair of near new RHD lights im more than happy to swap.

You can buy them new but at around €1200.00 for the 2 outer units only that’s a lot of money.

There are some used ones on eBay.com but the prices plus shipping are still high.

There are also some aftermarket replacements again from the USA but they may not ship to Europe and also may not meet the EU certification required.

With the car being a JDM model Toyota Celsior)  you may also have the single piece headlight/fog light, European models tend to have 2 separate parts held in a frame.

If yours look like these ( picture below ) they were never made in LHD fitting as the Japanese drive on the left.

46D36E62-B283-4BC9-A2ED-B256341A1402.png

985F9CE7-C3D5-404D-80CD-9CA7925E431E.jpeg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links