Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

News Lexus rx400h member

Balan

2 minutes ago, m4rkw said:

Well fair enough, I guess I should be consistent when I talk about designed service life. To be honest though I don't think it matters all that much, nobody wants their transmission to fail at either 100k or 150k so either way the recommendation is obviously to service it sooner than either of these points. I apologise again if what I said sounded confusing or misleading.

This I did not know!  Agree with everything else you said.

Thanks Mark.Let`s move forward.

Balan. An update on the Bluetooth adapter I bought and link posted on your thread. Mine has developed a fault in that it won't stream low bass. I'm now back on a 3.5mm jack lead to my phone and the sound is as it should be for a ML system. I've asked for a refund and have ordered a different one. Hope ive caught you before you buy.

On 9/18/2020 at 4:02 PM, Mr Vlad said:

Balan. An update on the bluetooth adapter I bought and link posted on your thread. Mine has developed a fault in that it won't stream low bass. I'm now back on a 3.5mm jack lead to my phone and the sound is as it should be for a ML system. I've asked for a refund and have ordered a different one. Hope ive caught you before you buy.

Hi Mr Vlad. 

Thanks for the update. I hadn't ordered it yet, I am still using the aux cable. 

Let me know how you get on with the new one if you don't mind. 

Thanks

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links