Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mk3 GS430/GS460 wanted

JDM-Fiend

59 minutes ago, JDM-Fiend said:

As per the title, ideally one in good condition with full history and proof of a cambelt change (for the 430 anyway)

Thanks.

Good choice but not very easy to find now.  

How many left in the UK - Q4 2020     

GS430    237

GS460      15 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Neil E said:

Good choice but not very easy to find now.  

How many left in the UK - Q4 2020     

GS430    237

GS460      15 

Thanks. 

I had looked this up already, can't believe how few GS460's there are. Very rare indeed. 

I must admit I was very lucky to pick up the GS460. I was looking for an LS460/600 at the time but saw it and bought it immediately.

I don't think £6k would buy a decent GS460 but should be fine for a GS430. I've owned the mk2 and mk3 GS430. The later one rides, drives and performs very similar to the GS460. The earlier model was finished to a higher standard but is a bit dated now. I always wanted a V300 Aristo.😎

The 460 has better fuel economy, on a long run I easily get 32 making good motorway progress, it has a little bit more grunt but the 3UZ is equally smooth and quieter in my view. If you could cope with the smaller boot, the hybrid GS450H SEL ought to be a contender but I like 8 cyls. 🙂  

Looking at the ever increasing prices of SC430s, the rare and better equipped GS430 is something of a bargain. Good luck with the search.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neil E said:

I must admit I was very lucky to pick up the GS460. I was looking for an LS460/600 at the time but saw it and bought it immediately.

I don't think £6k would buy a decent GS460 but should be fine for a GS430. I've owned the mk2 and mk3 GS430. The later one rides, drives and performs very similar to the GS460. The earlier model was finished to a higher standard but is a bit dated now. I always wanted a V300 Aristo.😎

The 460 has better fuel economy, on a long run I easily get 32 making good motorway progress, it has a little bit more grunt but the 3UZ is equally smooth and quieter in my view. If you could cope with the smaller boot, the hybrid GS450H SEL ought to be a contender but I like 8 cyls. 🙂  

Looking at the ever increasing prices of SC430s, the rare and better equipped GS430 is something of a bargain. Good luck with the search.

Nice! 

No, I don't imagine it would. But I'd be happy with a GS430. 

I do like the Mk2, but it is too dated for my liking. It comes across as more solidly built, but I'm not sure why. 

I can't cope with the smaller boot, I feel like I'm in a smaller minority as I actually use the boot a lot and for me a big car with a small boot is completely pointless. But, that's just my opinion. 

I will keep an eye out, not sure if I'll end up with one at this point! If you see one, please send it to me! 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links