Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

White Gs

SteveAudioX

Was it you ?

Standing next to the drivers door by a white GS this morning on the M4 Nr Bath about 9am ish west bound.

Then throwing something into the car, jumping in as fast as you can, caught me up travelling in lane 3 whilst i was in lane 2 and overtook , which left me in a panic.

Then pulling over a Black BMW 3 series driver for Speeding :D ..

Yes a GS white Cop car !

Hows that for ...was it you?

I've seen these beasts in and around the area for a while!! :o

I think they are all based in Chippenham. ;)

I heard from a mate of mine who is one of those nasty people who dont like chasing real criminals that there is an unmarked one around Wiltshire!!!!!! :o

Have you seen it Fidgits? :unsure:

I dont know what colour yet, but will get my mate drunk and then slip it into the conversation one night and keep you all posted! :crybaby:

Karlos.

Then pulling over a Black BMW 3 series driver for Speeding :D ..

Yes a GS white Cop car !

Hows that for ...was it you?

:)

So this is what our tax money and camera fines go on???

At least they have taste!!

I've seen these beasts in and around the area for a while!! :o

I think they are all based in Chippenham. ;)

I heard from a mate of mine who is one of those nasty people who dont like chasing real criminals that there is an unmarked one around Wiltshire!!!!!! :o

Have you seen it Fidgits? :unsure:

Yep, I've seen it mate...

And I think there based out of Swindon, but just like spending time in Chippenham (after all, who wouldnt)

• 4 months later...

There's a black GS300 Sport Series II unmarked in Wiltshire. It was brought to Lexus Swindon for a service, the same day I took my car in for one, accompanied by the marked GS430.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links