Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ask an owner community

Phil xxkr

I feel deprived now because I haven't had the email, nor can I find anything about "Ask an owner".

I can see reviews but that's it, and that's using Firefox, Chrome and Edge.

Will someone post a direct link to the 'Ask an Owner' page please?

8 minutes ago, Herbie said:

I feel deprived now because I haven't had the email, nor can I find anything about "Ask an owner".

I can see reviews but that's it, and that's using Firefox, Chrome and Edge.

Will someone post a direct link to the 'Ask an Owner' page please?

Sorry Herbs but it's on a "need to know basis" 🤣 in all seriousness I would drop a line to Lexus customer care. It may well be that initially only people with current Warranties are approached 🤔 how else might they know you are an owner? 

6 minutes ago, Phil xxkr said:

It may well be that initially only people with current Warranties are approached

Good point sir but my 'traditional' Extended Warranty is in force until March 2024.

On 11/15/2021 at 1:16 PM, Steve said:

They never sent me an email, or accepted me, I wonder why?

They know you are a bad boy. Knowing more about Lexus than Lexus is a crime. They will come after you.

billede.thumb.png.493a9d392e4b89cb69b52f2aba0718b8.png

This is how they look at you.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links