Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Shipping Time

10 hours ago, Bill Dawes said:

Wierd, just tried again and still just one tab -  'Owned'

Bill D.

Hi Bill,

Lots of us have the same issue can't track as don't have it on app. Also the issue everyone is having is the dealerships all say different stuff. Some say u can some say u can't. I ordered on 05th January 2022 and so far not even in build mode as far as I know. They only seem to say estimated delivery dates etc. Saying that I'm happy it's not come yet as prices of fuel atm. Brought it to save fuel and money from my 3ltre twin turbo 😆

I know that some of you had problems finding this but strange thing is I didn't, have acessed it several times but it's suddenly gone.

I hope the car is more reliable than their marketing which to be honest seems a shambles one way or the other.

Bill D.

On 3/10/2022 at 8:49 AM, Bill Dawes said:

I know that some of you had problems finding this but strange thing is I didn't, have acessed it several times but it's suddenly gone.

I hope the car is more reliable than their marketing which to be honest seems a shambles one way or the other.

Bill D.

Just logged out of lexus and it has order and my lexus tabs. When I log in Order tab vanishes.

Just placed an order to replace my 2020 UX with another, I am assuming it will be a minimum of 6 months before I get it, does anyone have any recent experience of order to delivery that contradicts this?

OK so just got email from dealer that my arrival date has changed again  it started as the 31st of March 2022. Then went to 17th May 2022. Now the latest update is the 23rd May 2022. This will make it 4 months and 18 days. Its now 2 months and 9 days in since ordering and it's not even in build yet. If it changes again I might tell em to register it in September if I'm allowed to as will be a new plate. I wonder if you can do that. Does anyone know?

Mornin' all. been away for a few days, just logged in and still no 'orders' tab.

Have Lexus given up the trace your order feature? a note on the website to that effect would be useful if that is the case.

Bill D.

1 hour ago, Bill Dawes said:

Mornin' all. been away for a few days, just logged in and still no 'orders' tab.

Have Lexus given up the trace your order feature? a note on the website to that effect would be useful if that is the case.

Bill D.

Morning what website link do you use please we ordered mid January but still not in build phase according to app,considering Lexus have such a good reputation the service I’ve had so far is zero 

16 minutes ago, Roddersbuck said:

Morning what website link do you use please we ordered mid January but still not in build phase according to app,considering Lexus have such a good reputation the service I’ve had so far is zero 

What delivery were you quoted? Shipping time from Japan is around a month, plus another 2 or 3 weeks for it to be processed by Lexus in the UK, so you shouldn't expect it to show in build until it's close to 2 months before the quoted delivery date. 

• Like 1

Hi All,

So today I have been emailed to say my car is now in build mode. I'm guessing this will be a week then will be in shipping mode. Hopefully will be in my hands in around 9 weeks time.

As my previous posts I have been able to log into my account on the Lexus website which previously showed both a 'owned' and 'orders' tab, the orders tab is no longer there. My delivery date was estimated to be end May/early June handover.

Not been expecting it to be in production just yet but bearing in mind these dates shouldn't be too far off now, just worried me why the orders tab had disappeared.

Bill D.

22 hours ago, Dazzle1983 said:

Hi All,

So today I have been emailed to say my car is now in build mode. I'm guessing this will be a week then will be in shipping mode. Hopefully will be in my hands in around 9 weeks time.

Exciting news.

My dealer called me this morning my car it's already in the dealership and I'm collecting on the 22 of March .

That's 3 months 15 days from ordering . 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bill Dawes said:

Great news Pawel, there seems to be a big variation in production times looking at various posts, is it trim dependent, what trim is yours Pawel.

Bill D.

Its just standard UX with Premium Pack 

16 hours ago, pawex said:

Its just standard UX with Premium Pack 

I ordered the same ux250h with premium pack but 1 month after you. However it looks like mine is gonna be another 2 months till its gonna come. Be nice to see what it looks like pawex. What colour did you get it in?

7 hours ago, Dazzle1983 said:

I ordered the same ux250h with premium pack but 1 month after you. However it looks like mine is gonna be another 2 months till its gonna come. Be nice to see what it looks like pawex. What colour did you get it in?

I went for mercury grey 

Decided to contact Lexus UK, had a very nice reply, I told them my order was originally shown but suddenly disappeared. I was asked if I was I able to share the link on the forum website, not sure what this means? Anyway they are looking into it.

Bill D.

21 hours ago, Bill Dawes said:

Decided to contact Lexus UK, had a very nice reply, I told them my order was originally shown but suddenly disappeared. I was asked if I was I able to share the link on the forum website, not sure what this means? Anyway they are looking into it.

Bill D.

Did you get anywhere with this? I still can't see my order. All I know is my car was in build mode 2 weeks ago and still no change in delivery date as still showing 23rd May 2022. 

On 3/20/2022 at 11:28 AM, pawex said:

I went for mercury grey 

Hi Pawex, 

How are u finding your new car. How's the mpg and are you happy with it? Did you get a picture when you picked it up.

Hi Darrel,  I had a call from Lexus Bristol where I placed the order telling me that there is a lot of movement on deliveries at the moment, according to information they have is that mine is now showing July rather the original May quoted but this is a very fluid situation and could change again for the better or worse and for this reason the dealers don't contact their customer every time they have a change signalled up. They did not know why the Lexus website is not working properly which is fair enough, not something the dealer controls.

Lexus customer care said they will investigate.

So dear reader not good news and not designed to make me feel any better, feeling pretty rubbish and tested positive for Coronavirus yesterday.

Bill D.

11 hours ago, Dazzle1983 said:

Hi Pawex, 

How are u finding your new car. How's the mpg and are you happy with it? Did you get a picture when you picked it up.

Hi ,

Sorry i been very busy recently it all came in same time new car collection and moving house .
Im absolutely loving it so far mpg its very good , it will take me some time to get used to it and with hybrid you have to learn how to drive it to get the best out of it , the Lexus Link App helps a lot .

IMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_2044.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, pawex said:

Hi ,

Sorry i been very busy recently it all came in same time new car collection and moving house .
Im absolutely loving it so far mpg its very good , it will take me some time to get used to it and with hybrid you have to learn how to drive it to get the best out of it , the Lexus Link App helps a lot .

IMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_2044.jpg

Hi Pawex, was that Snows Hedge End you purchased from?

Looks great Pawel, noticed the 68.1 mpg on the gauge was that on just a short run. I guess from your post this may be your first hybrid, I have 3 years experience of my current Kia Niro, (not plug in version) they come into their own around town as a higher percentage of their time is on electric than on a long run so you will see less mpg then.

I found with mine I can trick the gearbox to change up earlier if I think it is holding on to a low gear for too long by just lifting off accelerator for a second (this is with my dual clutch box, may not be the same with the Lexus CVT) , otherwise it is mainly eco driving good practice, no excessive braking or acceleration (gentle acceleration more likely to be on electric) etc. Energy recovery begins when you lift off and increases further when you brake.

Bill D.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links