Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus approved used - Negotiate on this car

Oracle

20 hours ago, Oracle said:

How is the LC on normal driveways, ours is pretty standard. The Tesla has a ground clearance of 5.5 inches and doesn’t have any issues. 

The slightly turned up front spoiler edge and reasonable ground clearance are a big pluses when going up slopes or driveways. I have never had any problems unlike in my previous Aston DB9 which was forever scraping the front undertray. This is surprising as both cars have long nose overhangs and are of similar size.

• Like 1

Welcome!! 

we have a white sports plus, negotiated trade in and bought entirely on t’internet while I was on holiday.  I absolutely adore it even though I don’t get to drive it “properly” enough, (I often volunteer to take our little one to nursery but it’s not warm enough even on the way back to rev beyond 3-4K or warm enough for the trans to blip much) motorways and narrow lanes are not much fun which are my staple driving fodder.

However I get loads of pleasure just looking out the window at it, which I do a lot, and every so often I manage to take it out for a hour or two alone or with the toddler and “make a bit of noise”.  He loves it almost as much as me I think.  He’s always trying to get in it whenever we walk past it on the way to the shops.   

(Wife makes me close the windows when I drive so she’s banned.)

Amazing cars.

Vader

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links