Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Profile not loading

8 hours ago, Caspa said:

I'm having issues with the driving position memory. My profile is linked to my key and phone so loads immediately, but the seat and steering wheel doesn't move, and if I press one of the memory buttons the steering wheel moves into position but I still have to whack my seat forward a bit...

Strangely enough, this seems to happen when I haven't used it for while, but works fine during active use with short stops like popping into the shops for 10 mins. 

Annoying for sure...

My seat doesn't move either. I was finding the steering wheel tilted but that was it - until I went into Vehicle Customisation and found an option to change the steering to, tilt and telescope (or something like that) instead of tilt only. Might be a similar seat option that I haven't found yet!

19 hours ago, Harrier Man said:

My seat doesn't move either. I was finding the steering wheel tilted but that was it - until I went into Vehicle Customisation and found an option to change the steering to, tilt and telescope (or something like that) instead of tilt only. Might be a similar seat option that I haven't found yet!

In the same place, with full or partial as the options. Used full with tilt/telescopic on all my previous but turned off the seat one as it was getting annoying. 

Does your seat beep when you move it? As mine was so just done the reset referenced below. 

6 hours ago, KoeNX said:

Have you try resetting the memory seat setting? 

https://youtu.be/f3oULZp4HRI

Thanks for this, had the beeping so just reset and will report back after some testing. 

Set my position and switched it back to full and tilt/telescopic...

Been my only annoyance with the car!

• Like 1

On 4/27/2022 at 2:41 PM, John Adams said:

Not sure whether you have seen the new "My Lexus" website which has a different look and a few more features. It says I reached a speed of 135MPH over the weekend and in the driving analytics I averaged 84 mph on the M5. It also shows me parked 2 miles from my home when the car is on the drive.

John, just looked at the website, I  hadn't seen it before - there's an option to 'verify ownership to access additional features on the portal', just wondered what these extra features are (I don't have a V5 to get the code needed as I have a lease car), thanks 

16 hours ago, Addh said:

John, just looked at the website, I  hadn't seen it before - there's an option to 'verify ownership to access additional features on the portal', just wondered what these extra features are (I don't have a V5 to get the code needed as I have a lease car), thanks 

My V5 arrived and I was also set to verify but the option had disappeared and a tick appeared next to a "Verified" box on one of the screens (can't find where just now). This may have been because of actions by the dealer or Lexus UK but I certainly didn't verify anything. Since picking up my car (1st Sep), additional features have been added but I cannot say which ones belonged to which actions (such as adding "Smart charging" in Connected Services) that I, Lexus or the dealer took around the time of delivery.

On 9/11/2022 at 4:11 PM, Caspa said:

In the same place, with full or partial as the options. Used full with tilt/telescopic on all my previous but turned off the seat one as it was getting annoying. 

Does your seat beep when you move it? As mine was so just done the reset referenced below. 

Thanks for this, had the beeping so just reset and will report back after some testing. 

Set my position and switched it back to full and tilt/telescopic...

Been my only annoyance with the car!

Since the reset it's worked perfectly so annoyance gone!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links