Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aerial

Lexiguy

Hi guys

My aerial has started to power up automatically when any type of music is used like disc, radio, tape etc.

Has anyone come across this or able to direct me what to look at?

Regards, Anthony 

I expect the new Bluetooth addition is triggering the aerial remote lead. It should be a blue or blue and white cable. Fitting a switch in between it would give you control over the aerial. 

• Like 1

On 5/13/2022 at 6:20 PM, Neil E said:

I expect the new bluetooth addition is triggering the aerial remote lead. It should be a blue or blue and white cable. Fitting a switch in between it would give you control over the aerial. 

Hi, just to let you know my aerial is still working fine with the Bluetooth module connected. The aerial retracts when CD or CD1 (Bluetooth module) is selected.

Martin

• Like 1

Announcement!!!!! 😳 

I need a handbook for the radio (that's my excuse) because I have just realised what had happened.

TA (traffic announcements) was switched on which automatically triggers the aerial to power up when the ignition is switched on!

Which all goes to show, we live and learn, even old gits like me 🙂👍

16532362465088163053965463289791.thumb.jpg.8eb4c516356be9dd140cca97264af9a6.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 5/12/2022 at 7:03 PM, Lexiguy said:

Hi guys

My aerial has started to power up automatically when any type of music is used like disc, radio, tape etc.

Has anyone come across this or able to direct me what to look at?

Regards, Anthony 

Yup, me today !

On 5/14/2022 at 10:05 PM, Neil E said:

The Lexus on-board audio pit crew probably fixed overnight.

I have lifted the carpets and I cannot find them. Should I just wait for nightfall and let them do their stuff?

On 5/22/2022 at 5:18 PM, Lexiguy said:

Announcement!!!!! 😳 

I need a handbook for the radio (that's my excuse) because I have just realised what had happened.

TA (traffic announcements) was switched on which automatically triggers the aerial to power up when the ignition is switched on!

Which all goes to show, we live and learn, even old gits like me 🙂👍

16532362465088163053965463289791.thumb.jpg.8eb4c516356be9dd140cca97264af9a6.jpg

OOh ! Will have alook at that.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links