Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

UX250h UK premium sport edition

I was in the exact same position and had four (non-run flat) Nexen Tyres fitted by Leicester Lexus. Admittedly I now carry two cans of tyre gunk.

I, like you thought that I'd made the wrong decision buying the UX but since the tyre change I've had passengers comment on how quiet my car is. The terrible road conditions around the country certainly do not help but I'm sure that all cars are affected the same. Now all I regularly suffer from is the fact that the passenger seat belt clip always bangs on the side of the car as it doesn't lie flat until I reach over and straighten it. Secondly - my tin of Smints rattles when down to the last few in the tin!

2 hours ago, Lmafudd said:

I was in the exact same position and had four (non-run flat) Nexen Tyres fitted by Leicester Lexus. Admittedly I now carry two cans of tyre gunk.

I, like you thought that I'd made the wrong decision buying the UX but since the tyre change I've had passengers comment on how quiet my car is. The terrible road conditions around the country certainly do not help but I'm sure that all cars are affected the same. Now all I regularly suffer from is the fact that the passenger seat belt clip always bangs on the side of the car as it doesn't lie flat until I reach over and straighten it. Secondly - my tin of Smints rattles when down to the last few in the tin!

i got these for the passenger belt clip 

Colour Name: Black | Size Name: 19.5in  1 

Colour Name: Black | Size Name: 13 inch  for the bottom part of the seat belt 

Extra Long Seatbelt Covers for Adults Kids Women & Men, Super Soft Car Seat Belt Strap Cushion for Sedan SUV Trucks, Shoulder Neck Chest Protector Pad, Auto Interior Accessories, 1pc, Black, 40cm : Amazon.co.uk: Automotive

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links