Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New to Forum - Thinking of buying Lexus LS 600HL - advice needed

hey just seen this on autoraider and its with the Sheffield Lexus Main Dealer for sale

At that price you'd want a brand spanking new MOT with zero Advisories and ALL issues and preventative maintenance stuff done by them for sure TOGETHER WITH THE hybrid Battery ( and the " ordinary " one too as that's a fortune££££  ) AND at least a 12 month warranty even tho' she's upcoming 16 years young 

Good luck, they must surely be keen to sell as it's such an old car to have in stock on their forecourt

Malc

• Like 1

Thats the one, if I can get the warranty it seems to be the best option available at sensible money. 

Used car warranty would not cover control arm bushes etc as they are classed as wear and tear items. I doubt at this price they would agree to changing those parts but service and brakes I would expect to be done. Doing my homework, I can get a complete set of upper and lower arms for £450 imported. 

Im moving abroad in a few months so Im selling my Tesla and buying a LS to scratch a 10 year itch. Setting £10k as my limit but will stretch to £12k for that one if it has the warranty (inc Hybrid cover). I may well store the LS if I love it, but she'll need to be a good one. 

Nothing like the nervous excitement of gambling on a luxobarge 🙂

• Like 2

12 hours ago, V10diesel said:

I can get a complete set of upper and lower arms for £450 imported. 

I would make sure it's all Lexus OEM tho' as non OEM might have a short lifespan

Good luck

Malc

• Like 1

For hybrid vehicles, the service will include a Hybrid Health Check to extend the hybrid component and Battery warranty cover. If the vehicle is eligible for the hybrid components and Battery cover will be included in the same Lexus Warranty contract until 10 years or 100,000 miles, whichever is soonest. You can then independently extend the hybrid component and Battery warranty cover for up to 15 years and unlimited mileage by having a Hybrid Health Check.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links