Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

WEF, Covid, and Other Global Agenda Stuff

Bluemarlin

Here you go Eric, I've started it for you, and copied my previous post below:

I assume Putin is in on the gig then, with governments and the WEF, to create the energy crisis.

Nor are the WEF promoting the goal of people owning nothing. That was a quote, taken out of context, reflecting the trend towards rental and subscriptions. Has it not accured to you that the WEF are simply looking at existing trends, and then brainstorming them to see where they might lead, and how to address them.

Rather than cherry pick out of context quotes, in order to fabricate an agenda, why not look at what they actually state as an aim, which is:

By 2030, ensure that all men and women, in particular the poor and the vulnerable, have equal rights to economic resources, as well as access to basic services, ownership and control over land and other forms of property, inheritance, natural resources, appropriate new technology and financial services, including microfinance.

That doesn't sound anything like what you're suggesting at all, in fact it's the opposite, and seems pretty reasonable to me.

• Like 2

Well why don't you just ask the BBC.

Whilst you consider the BBC to be a pro vaccine, government propaganda arm, they've published an article which appears to be critical of the government's handling of compensation claims. In it they state there have been 1300 claims up to May 2022, but only 20 referred for medical assessment. It seems that around 3-5 have been paid out to date.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61898694

Perhaps I too could take advantage of this thread Bill has started to address some of Eric's concerns.  In particular the NHS use of Midazolam.  Unfortunately I don't know how to link this post to the threasd in question, so I'll just indicate the quotes.

(maybe these figures explain the surge in midazolam use)

They also said the government stocked up on midazolam which wasnt bollox.

I'm not clear as to why this might be regarded as a 'bad thing'.  I suspect many in the NHS might feel aggrieved that this comment suggests it isn't recognised as the effective forward planning it has proved to be. Midazolam is one of the more effective Benzodiazepines and for the last decade, at least, has been has been a popular choice for 'end of life care'.  Patients who are within days - or even hours - of death greatly benefit from its ability to calm fear, anxiety and agitation.  Why anyone would begrudge someone in that position such final comfort escapes me.

I have been told by someone working in a care home that everyone was told to record all deaths as covid, irrespective of what aliments patients had.

Not quite.  As I understand it, in order to speed up registration and reduce the number of outside contacts, patients in Covid Wards and those who died with the symptoms of Covid, could have that registered as a cause of death - until such time as it could be confirmed by means of a swab test.  As many - possibly most- Care Homes wouldn't have a resident GP this would probably be a popular diagnosis - even if it was actually pneumonia - and often exacerbated by the NHS's moves to transfer Covid patients out to Care Homes at the height of the pandemic anyway.

My mom back in Ireland has dementia, however despite that she was well enough to engage in conversation with me every week that was until she got jabbed, she has been mute since a few weeks after her first jab, god knows how many more they gave her and one of my tasks now is to visit her before she passes away

You have my sympathy and I've had to deal with a dementia sufferer.  It comes in many forms, but it is a terrible condition that robs individuals of their dignity and humanity.  Distressing as it may be for relatives, often the only palliative care is one that eases an inevitable decline.  

Number of prescriptions for the drug midazolam doubled during height of the pandemic
Powerful sedative prescriptions doubled at the height of the coronavirus crisis
Prescribing of the drug midazolam increased by more than 100% in April

This is surely three ways of saying the same thing?  And I refer back to my first observation!  For patients suffering from 'fear, anxiety and agitation' this should be good news!

Whistleblowers also claimed to have witnessed misuse of sedatives

An interesting point.  By labelling someone a 'whistleblower', the implication is that they are right. This may not always be the case.  I saw a study recently among hospital staff that indicated - perhaps surprisingly - that many were not very good at identifying patients likely to die within days or even hours.  Such individuals tended to be optimistic and as a result would withhold palliative treatments eg Midazolam.  Naturally, they might also tend to see the use of such drugs by others as 'misuse'.  

• Like 2

Can i just say that i am pleased we seem to be out of the pandemic now. People still catch it but the element if danger seems to have left and the world has opened up again. We are still in a big economic mess as supply chain and logistics were closed down an had to go full throttle again almost overnight. This will affect the automotive world at least for another year. Before all is balanced and back to normal we could well be in 2024/5!

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links