Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

UX Puddle Lights

Ive been looking to install some puddle lights on the UX with either the Lexus logo or F-Sport but struggling to find any on eBay or Aliexpress that are specific to the UX fitment. Many appear to state they are for the IS.

Has anyone fitted anything that they would recommend and be able to provide a link?

Sorry I can’t provide a link but I think these came from amazon a year or so ago , I seem to remember the brand was something like Black night.They have worked faultlessly and I’ve had a number of complements on the look and brightness.

D7CC9A20-1049-41B2-A6AE-727C0C690B09.jpeg

• Thanks 2

• 6 months later...
On 9/5/2022 at 11:59 AM, ScoFair said:

Ive been looking to install some puddle lights on the UX with either the Lexus logo or F-Sport but struggling to find any on ebay or Aliexpress that are specific to the UX fitment. Many appear to state they are for the IS.

Has anyone fitted anything that they would recommend and be able to provide a link?

Hi Scott, did you sort this out? I'm looking for UX puddle lights as well. Do IS puddle lights fit UX? 

44 minutes ago, rexleonis said:

Hi Scott, did you sort this out? I'm looking for UX puddle lights as well. Do IS puddle lights fit UX? 

Have you not seen these?

UX Puddle lights

They list as being compatible with the UX.  They look like they are general Lexus/Toyota fitment as they look the same as I had in my Prius... Toyota logo of course 😆

I mentioned in another post I had them in my car and they only lasted 6 months and the light output was very poor compared to the original bulbs.  I just ended up buying nice white LED replacement bulbs instead.

Hi,as I said the UX only has puddle lights on the front doors,my model is the top of the range Takumi F-Sport so I can’t imagine other models having puddle lights on the rear,although mine is a couple of years old so I don’t know if the newer model has them fitted.

Thanks, Ian! I'm getting 2022 next week (mk1) so I don't think they'd change that. Funny how they decide to save some money and have back passengers step in puddles 😅 Would not expect that from a luxury brand.

What colour and spec are you getting?,and I’ve got to say I think you’ve made a wise choice I personally think the UX is the sweet spot unless you need a big boot!I know I wouldn’t change mine!

It's silver. It's a used test vehicle so I had little choice on colour.

Spec is a Style/Amazing edition for the German market. Heated seats and steering wheel for example.

I agree, for an old lad like me it's the perfect car 🙂

Silver always looks good and In my experience seems to stay looking clean!

Im also an oldie and like you enjoy all the luxuries like heated seats/wheel etc.

Enjoy your new car I bet next week can’t come to soon!

• 2 months later...

Hi all - I am considering purchasing a Lexus UX, possible a 2019 0r 2020 model. Just wondering if anyone with with a Takumi and also anyone owning a F sport with Takumi pack, can answer a questions for me, it's a bit of a weird one and a nearby dealer wasn't able to answer for me, I don't know why. 

Anyway, do either of these specs have light up door handles that illuminate on unlocking?

Thank you in advance.  

• 8 months later...
On 9/5/2022 at 10:59 AM, ScoFair said:

Ive been looking to install some puddle lights on the UX with either the Lexus logo or F-Sport but struggling to find any on ebay or Aliexpress that are specific to the UX fitment. Many appear to state they are for the IS.

I bought some from Ali-express September last year. A couple of weeks after they arrived I received an email from Ali-Express asking me to send them back as they had not been approved  by Lexus to use their name and logo. I suspect that’s why you having difficulty getting a set.

I bought mine on Aliexpress as well but they came without the connection wires so the existing built-in connection plugs don't fit the new puddle lights. Where can I get only the connection wires? 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links