Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cant register my navigation system in lexus link

props

I recently purchase a lexus is300h from 2018, and im trying to pair the navigation system with lexus link, from my understanding the system is a LEXUS EMVN, it asks for the map update id like in this example:
https://d18ov69n2e9giz.cloudfront.net/lexptptv11/ToyotaTouchPro-Step3_tcm-3171-1776758.png
But i keep inserting it but it keeps saying its incorrect:
"The device ID you registered is incorrect. Please enter the correct device ID."

Are you sure it's the map ID it's asking for? When I registered my multimedia system it asked for the media ID and on my RX the Lexus link recognised the system from the VIN. 

Have you verified (your ownership of)  the vehicle by using the code on your V5 doc?

I Registred the VIN amd i already verified ownership in the app, but now tells me that i have to register my navigation system, it gives me 4 options:

• Lexus Premium Navigation (MM17/19)
  • Lexus Premium Navigation 1Gen 
  • Lexus Premium Navigation 2Gen
  • Lexus EMVN

From the screenshots they provide my system seems to be EMVN, but after i selected it, the problem that i mention this previously appens.
The steps are: 
1st STEP Press the Nav button on the Navigation System
2nd STEP Select - Map Data
3rd STEP The Map Update ID is displayed. Write it down and enter it on this page below.

And ater i did that the error appears

"The device ID you registered is incorrect. Please enter the correct device ID."

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links