Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

G'Day from New Zealand

Flying kiwi

Or should I say good morning chaps 

I will be as of tomorrow morning the proud owner of a 1 owner full service history 2006 IS250 with only 124,000 km's on the clock

It is currently at the dealers getting a new wof (m.o.t to you chaps) and a leaky headlight sorted out 

It is the dark grey colour and only has 1 small mark on the left front wheel from kerbing and is totally stock as a rock complete with sticky dash and slightly marked door cards

Going to be so nice getting back into a RWD car after a feast of AWD Subaru's and a couple of FWD sport hatches 

I have been reading up on this car here for a couple of days and it has answered most of my questions well

Cheers

• Like 1

Hi James and welcome to Lexus ownership and especially the is250 (great choice) and to the best Lexus forum there is. Great to know you used it to answer all your questions and that you found a very good example. 

Don't you gave the is350 there? I thought you did and if so why didn't you get one of those? We'd love them over here.

Anyway you should know we like to see photos of new members cars, hint hint.

Getting old and grey and I am stepping out of a 2009 Subaru legacy Gt Estate 

And fuel is getting silly in it's pricing and the legacy needing 98 ron octane it has to go

Getting the IS250 over the 350 was really just finding a very clean one owner car for a good price and Maybe just Maybe I need to slow down driving the cage and keep the playing silly buggers for when I ride my other to my BMW R1200RS motorcycle

looking for a more sedate refined ride that I could get past the minister of war and finance hence the IS250 and If I Kill it there are plenty of other motors that could be made to fit thanks to our fairly free readiness to import used japanese spares and cars

MMMM V8 or an IS350 motor would sound good and who doesn't like a project

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links