Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Assist

Is anyone who has delivery of a new NX in the last 8-10 weeks still waiting for their Lexus Assist card & documentation?

The Lexus Assist programme used to cover the car owner in any car they are travelling in and could be extended to include another person in the same household, hence effectively covering both of our cars, but the addition of another member of the household had to be done once the Lexus Assist pack was received. We are still waiting for ours after 6 weeks.

I’ve  chased the dealership this morning but the guy who normally deals with us is on vacation this week so asking here rather than going through the details with anyone else at the dealership

Not a new car, but my father's CT200 (2018), I've just renewed his Lexus Assist (AA) over the phone.
The lady that took the payment said, the new paperwork takes up to 28 days to come in the post.
And,
To hang on to the old card for the emergency numbers etc. as they no longer issue new cards.

Could be the same for new cars  / members possibly?  

I queried this and was informed that they no longer issue cards. Cover is provided by contacting Lexus assist and giving the registration number of the covered vehicle. I am not aware of any paperwork being promised.

Ah, thanks Ken. 

The car is in the wife’s name so I’ll have to get her to call the members line so they can add me to the “policy” which will mean  that both cars are covered.
According to their web site they still allow the adding of a spouse and all cover is personal, so you don’t have to be in the Lexus to call them out, it covers which ever car you are travelling in

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links