Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

SR Front Lip / chin spoiler

Demetrios72

Hi all

I've just become a proud owner of  a 2010 Lexus IS250 F Sport in Starfire white

I would like to make the first modification but it's becoming very difficult and was wondering if anybody on the forum can shed any light in trying to get one. I'm looking to purchase the SR front lip / chin spoiler for my car - colour code 077 

I've tried calling Lexus direct and they advised me that I can get one from them painted, I thought to myself great but when I gave them my reg number their said says that it's incompatible with my model as it's not an SR model but a F Sport. This part will still fit my car but I need the correct part number. Lexus could not get this for me.

I looked on Autotrader and found and SR model in the same year for sale and gave therm the reg  and the part number came up but it was not the correct part number as the colour was not the same colour as mine.

Basically Lexus advised me that I need to find a Lexus IS250 SR in Starfire white pearl , give them the reg and they will be able to get the correct part number!

Is this the only way that I can get this spoiler for my car?

Any ,help or tips would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks in advance

The SR was a pre-facelift model with the old style 2005-09 bumper, which has a separate lip add-on (even on non-SR models).

Whereas, your F-Sport has the 2009-11 bumper, which is all one piece.

You would need to get an aftermarket lip.

• Thanks 1

Have you not considered changing your f-sport bumper to that of a none f-sport? From a model with the front lip being separate from the main bumper. Look up lexus breakers and see if they have front bumpers.

• Like 1

They are exactly what i'm looking for!!

Lexus are happy to get me them but I need an IS250 SR in my colour (starfire white pearl) and then they require the Reg so that they can look it up and obtain the correct part number 

On 10/8/2022 at 5:10 PM, Demetrios72 said:

I'm looking to purchase the SR front lip / chin spoiler for my car - colour code 077 

The SR was only available in 2008/9 as a limited edition and only in three colours. It wasn't available in 077 (called Arctic Pearl in the UK) and therefore you would have to order a different colour and get it resprayed. However given the different bumper design it isn't going to fit correctly.

• Like 1

Thank you very much forgetting back to me regarding this, appretiate it 👍

I can't seem to find any kind of Lip spoiler for my IS250, the only one that i've seen is the Maxton design one. It looks ok ish

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links