Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Phone holder for the Lexus CT200H

Mo786

Hi all, 

I don't know if any of you guys and girls have had the same frustrations as me when it comes to finding a neat and useful place to position and secure you mobile phones whilst driving. There's not alot of compatible phone holders on the market for the CT200H especially in the UK. 

However I have recently found a good option for a phone holder that you do not have to mount onto the heater vents and risk damaging them, or having your phone snatched especially if you live in London.

Please take a look at the following link:

JIMISHA Car Phone Holder Phone Car Mount with Stick On Base Cell Phone Car Mount Sticky Adhesive Mount Holder for for 4 inches to 6.5 inches Smartphones https://amzn.eu/d/8TnhOlc

I have recently installed this into the vacant slot that sits near front passenger seat. All I had to do was stick the base straight on using the 3M adhesive pad and the phone holder slots straight in without any hassle. Pretty solid hold for my Samsund S20 plus!

20221024_151545.jpg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, lyserman said:

Excellent! Thank you. I too found it frustrating that my phone won't fit in that convenient slot. I will get one ordered shortly.

Yes it would be nice if the phone would fit in the slot. Such a practical solution. Oh well.

On 11/1/2022 at 11:48 PM, Mo786 said:

Hi all, 

I don't know if any of you guys and girls have had the same frustrations as me when it comes to finding a neat and useful place to position and secure you mobile phones whilst driving. There's not alot of compatible phone holders on the market for the CT200H especially in the UK. 

However I have recently found a good option for a phone holder that you do not have to mount onto the heater vents and risk damaging them, or having your phone snatched especially if you live in London.

Please take a look at the following link:

JIMISHA Car Phone Holder Phone Car Mount with Stick On Base Cell Phone Car Mount Sticky Adhesive Mount Holder for for 4 inches to 6.5 inches Smartphones https://amzn.eu/d/8TnhOlc

I have recently installed this into the vacant slot that sits near front passenger seat. All I had to do was stick the base straight on using the 3M adhesive pad and the phone holder slots straight in without any hassle. Pretty solid hold for my Samsund S20 plus!

20221024_151545.jpg

Could we have a picture with the phone attached just want to see how the phone sits as I have a large Iphone

I have a 6.7" Samsung and keep it in my pocket, only use it when not driving.

Long time ago we were looking for the tiniest of phones and now we need a big one to see what is on it. Eyes just like ears do seldom get better with age. 😇

• Haha 2

My Iphone SE (2022) fits in the slot. But appreciate by modern standards it's quite a small phone.

What I would say is that position is too low down to be looking at the phone for Sat-Nav purposes while driving. Dangerous TBH.

I use a magnetic puck attached to centre air vent, works really well and looks neat too.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links