Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

360 Camera

It certainly is possible in my 2019 RX.

Go to the owners page on the Lexus website and download the handbook for your new car ok it may not be the exact version for the car, depending on when the car is built and delivered but it will give a wealth of information on what to expect and while away many hours as you wait for your new car 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Runwaypimp said:

Quick question. 

(NX450 on order)

Is it possible to enable the 360 cameras whenever I wish? Or do they only activate while in reverse. 

It would be nice to use it while manoeuvring though tight spots. 

Download the 450h+ Multimedia Manual, there's a whole section on this I think it's in Section 8.

Also, along with the main manual (also downloadable) it can be your homework for the long dark nights until your car arrives 😁

• Like 1

I agree with all that's been said so far in this thread.

The only thing I would add is that the usefulness of the 360 camera - especially the associated side cameras - is reduced somewhat when you fold the side mirrors in. (I totally understand why this is of course because the side cameras move in with the mirrors.) So be aware that if the "tight spot" requires you to fold in the mirrors to navigate through it (like I have to in order to get the car into my garage for example) you'll lose the full functionality of the 360 views.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links