Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My2024

I have a UX250h F Sport with Takumi pack on order, delivery due July /  August 2023.

My concern is that the UX is due for a big change update ...surely...as it is now so out dated?

The hybrid system is a generation behind a number of Toyota models, for such and expensive car...list price £49950...you would expect the UX to be at the leading edge.

So ...my thinking...MY2024 updates ... generally announced in May 2023....for + September delivery...there's no way I'm going accept my order if its not the MY2024 model.

What do members think?

15 minutes ago, cur666 said:

I have a UX250h F Sport with Takumi pack on order, delivery due July /  August 2023.

My concern is that the UX is due for a big change update ...surely...as it is now so out dated?

The hybrid system is a generation behind a number of Toyota models, for such and expensive car...list price £49950...you would expect the UX to be at the leading edge.

So ...my thinking...MY2024 updates ... generally announced in May 2023....for + September delivery...there's no way I'm going accept my order if its not the MY2024 model.

What do members think?

Never mind what we think Peter, it is your 50 Grand you are throwing away.

If you order MY X, then it is MY X you want to receive unless Lexus (in its genorisity) offers you MY X PLUS.

9 minutes ago, royoftherovers said:

Never mind what we think Peter, it is your 50 Grand you are throwing away.

If you order MY X, then it is MY X you want to receive unless Lexus (in its genorisity) offers you MY X PLUS.

The problem being MY X Plus....will devalue my car considerably.

So....I'm think that I'll cancel my order.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Dippo said:

Given the current delivery performance, I'd be more concerned about MY25 changes.

It’s just that reason that I decided not to go ahead with a UX Takumi order. With a Year plus waiting list, it could only be another year or so after taking delivery before a brand new UX ‘could’ be in the works. 

If I could pick a MY23 UX now or in March I would go for it, but I don’t want order and just before delivery details/spy shots of a new model surface 😏

it seems the days of waiting 10-12 weeks for a car are over 🤔

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Theres only minor updates for the UX250h 2024 model so your not really missing a lot since you have the Takumi pack. 
it’s ashamed that they havent upgraded the Hybrid system to the 5th generation. It seems Toyota models are the one getting all the upgrades first rather than Lexus

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links