Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GS300h/GS450h Workshop manual

I've found a workshop manual, including wiring diagrams, service information - everything you need for Gen4 GS maintenance and repair.

It's available here: www.servicemanualbit.com/downloads/lexus-gs300h-gs450h-awl1-gwl1-service-repair-manual-ewd-2015-and-later/

It costs $30 (about £26 today) and it comes as a .rar file download.

You have to extract it with a suitable app, eg WINrar.

It only works in Internet Explorer and you have to have Javascript enabled. That's not that easy but with a bit of trial and error I got it working. Been browsing all afternoon - how to waste your day! 🙂

I think the '2015 and later' refers to USA - ie 2014 to us in UK. But I'm sure it is applicable to all Gen4 models, despite some differences between 2012-2014 for GS450h and after facelift.

I know that it's often repeated here that there isn't one available, so hope that helps!

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Hi John,

I bought this manual yesterday, unzipped it into my documents but cannot get it to work, keeps coming up with unexpected error. I am running windows 11 64 bit and have windows edge.

I have enabled java scipt and have allow sites to be reloaded in internet explorer mode in default browser.

Any tips? Don't know what to try next! 

That should work. You have to allow blocked content at the bottom of the screen.

Or try Chrome or Firefox with Internet Explorer extensions.

Get back if still no luck

2 hours ago, Hardy said:

Hi John,

I bought this manual yesterday, unzipped it into my documents but cannot get it to work, keeps coming up with unexpected error. I am running windows 11 64 bit and have windows edge.

I have enabled java scipt and have allow sites to be reloaded in internet explorer mode in default browser.

Any tips? Don't know what to try next! 

It may be a problem with extraction. I've used 7-zip for many, many years and it's brilliant, so I'd be inclined to download that from https://7-zip.org/ and try extracting the package with that as a first move.

Hi John & Herbie,  Managed to get it working. From beginning used 7-zip to extract files but still unable to open it. Moved from Ms edge to chrome, added IE extension. Loaded manual into chrome clicked on IE extension then allowed blocked content on top of screen in my case.

Thank you for your help, now back to reading manual............

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links